Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Aida was one of the most immature girls ive seen in awhile.... beautiful, but childish. Adele wasn't arrogant that much -- she jus showed her class and how sexy she was everyday. I think she was very nice to everybody. I just think she put everyone in their place if they crossed her. She tried to be friendly to Danaya, but Danaya was very jealous of Adele.

Dont know if i read wright or back wards lol..Its your opinon Dreamer i respect it,my about both girls its just the oposite..and still to present day dont forget all the bad treatment i seen from part of Adele to Aida..but diferente persons sees diferent things..so you could be wrigh and me wrong or vice verça..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dont know if i read wright or back wards lol..Its your opinon Dreamer i respect it,my about both girls its just the oposite..and still to present day dont forget all the bad treatment i seen from part of Adele to Aida..but diferente persons sees diferent things..so you could be wrigh and me wrong or vice verça..

Hey it's just opinions guys -- i love em all. Wouldn't turn any of them down haha.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey it's just opinions guys -- i love em all. Wouldn't turn any of them down haha.

Opinions really are funny. "Classy" is pretty much the last word I would use to describe Adele. It's fascinating how we all interpret what we see here.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

Opinions really are funny. "Classy" is pretty much the last word I would use to describe Adele. It's fascinating how we all interpret what we see here.

If you only knew Jay -- how classy Adele really is lol. When i say classy i mean as, how they are in real life.