Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, snaky said:

YOU NEED TO FACE THE FACT THAT NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE YOU HAPPY ON RLC, SO STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY AND TESTING OUR PATIENCE. THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING HE SEES AND JUST COMES HERE EVERY DAY TO EXPRESS HIS DISLIKE WITH TENANTS AND BITCH ABOUT IT BEING BORING--IS NOTHING BUT A LAME ASS TROLL!

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE TOO SNAKY,,IS WHEN THESE ASSHOLES SAY STUPID SHIT ABOUT THESE WOMEN AND HIDE BEHIND THE MOST OVERUSED FUCKING WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON HERE,,,,"OPINION",,,,,A LOT OF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING OPINION ON SHIT AROUND HERE,,IT'S JUST SOME OF YOU LIKE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THESE WOMEN PERIOD!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,I HAVE BEEN ON THIS EARTH LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS VOICING THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT THESE WOMEN,,VS JUST RUNNING THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS OFF JUST TO START SHIT AND MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET ANY WOMAN EVEN HALF AS GOOD LOOKING AS THESE WOMEN TO GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY IN REAL LIFE,,,,OH SHIT I THINK MY ALL CAPS BUTTON GOT STUCK AGAIN.::)::):biggrin:

AND I KEEP ON HEARING ABOUT RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES' OPINIONS,,SCREW THAT SHIT,,WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOUR FAKE OPINION,,WHEN YOU DON'T RESPECT MINE OR RESPECT THESE WOMEN ON RLC.

image-3.png

• Upvote 3

Just thinking..it would be possible to contract to this apartment that blond girls that sometimes stays in d&d she is pretty,seems funny,not shy at all,seems an Nice person..dont know her name now but she would fit Nice in Barcelona and bet would get along good with Irma.

Im very satisfied with all the girls except Vika who teased and then quit, but that's her choice tho. Irma of course went thru with her thing in bed. Love the lovense toy. -- Who knows what tomorrow might bring lol.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im very satisfied with all the girls except Vika who tested and then quit, but that's her choice tho. Irma of course went thru with her thing in bed. Love the lovense toy. -- Who knows what tomorrow might bring lol.

you are right dreamer one can only hope.

ROTFLMFAO,,,,,,,,YOU KNOW WHEN YOU SET OUT THE BAIT,,AND THE FUCKING ROACHES COME OUT AND GET CAUGHT IN IT,,,,LOOK AT ALL THE ROACHES I JUST CAUGHT,,THIS IS TOO FUNNY AND TOO DAMN EASY,,,LIKE I SAID,,TROLLS WILL BE TROLLS,,AND LOOK,,THEY EVEN FINISH EACH OTHER'S TROLLISH SENTENCES,,,,AHH THAT'S SO CUTE.laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gifWIKIPEDIA_-_definition_of_a_troll_-_yell

• Upvote 3