Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn you're very observant lol. You are right Ze, but im getting close to really saying what i feel. Ive only been here 10 days so it jus takes me awhile. Surprised you figured me out lol.

It's very obvious!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, MrBox said:

It is never a good idea to censor yourself to not antagonize people which would despise you for your opinion. ... If you like or dislike some of the residents, it is not offensive to say so.

It surprises me a little that people start to check with Euromike, if they are still within the limits he sets. That is not a good sign at all for the freedom of this forum. If all people would do so, it would be a victory for his strategy to bully people with different opinions away. 

SO TRUE!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

It jus takes alot for me to ever say things bad about anyone. I may disagree with someone, but i dont want them to think i dont like them jus because we disagree. Sometimes i comment, and quote too much -- believe me i know lol. I just try to always say positive things. It's ok to disagree, but i jus never want to be the cause of any argument -- it's just not me. I just need to chill more, and not worry so much. Ive always been that way tho lol. Im working on getting better at that.

So what you're saying is......you have no backbone!

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you're saying is......you have no backbone!

Harley you are not being fair- he is saying he does not want to start an argument by posting something that someone may take offense to- that's all- geeze he has on been on a few weeks, and he is finding his way- give him a break- ok ?????

Ive got alot of backbone, but i got even more respect for what other people think and believe too. It's fine to disagree, but it's pathetic to put others down, because they dont agree with you. If you dont have respect for others opinions, and care a little bit about their feelings --- something is wrong with you. All i said was before i say anything about anyone -- i will be careful to say it in a way that's respectful -- especially the girls. Like i said id almost gurantee they read what we write, and its alright to like one more than the others, but it's not right to trash-talk them. You can critisize them without degrading them. How's that?? # I refuse to start an argument, but i will discuss our differences on things. I had to edit that lol.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Harley you are not being fair- he is saying he does not want to start an argument by posting something that someone may take offense to- that's all- geeze he has on been on a few weeks, and he is finding his way- give him a break- ok ?????

Chill beave or I will sick Wally on your arse!  He said himself that he doesn't really want to speak his mind in fear of upsetting someone or pissing somebody off.......we have enough of those people on this forum already!   You don't speak your mind, then I will never respect you!

• Upvote 1

I will always speak my mind, but i swill try my best to not totally trash anyone. That's all im saying. I will tell you if i disagree with you, but i REFUSE  to trash you or anyone else. Ive spoken my mind so far, but i try to say it in a respectful manner. If that's weird that's fine -- i will just be really different. Im not afraid to disagree -- and i will tell you. Im new here and i dont want to start off pissing people off jus because i disagree. Anyone can understand that surely.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Chill beave or I will sick Wally on your arse!  He said himself that he doesn't really want to speak his mind in fear of upsetting someone or pissing somebody off.......we have enough of those people on this forum already!   You don't speak your mind, then I will never respect you!

come on Hrley- you try and sick Wally on me, you will be a eunuch-got it, all I am saying is he does speak his mind, but already started a rant, and does not want to do that- he is like the restof us- ok- I mean you and I have agrred, and we have dis-agreed, but we got through it. just saying

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ive got alot of backbone, but i got even more respect for what other people think and believe too. It's fine to disagree, but it's pathetic to put others down, because they dont agree with you. If you dont have respect for others opinions, and care a little bit about their feelings --- something is wrong with you. All i said was before i say anything about anyone -- i will be careful to say it in a way that's respectful -- especially the girls. Like i said id almost gurantee they read what we write, and its alright to like one more than the others, but it's not right to trash-talk them. You can critisize them without degrading them. How's that?? # I refuse to start an argument, but i will discuss our differences on things. I had to edit that lol.

You know what Dreamer....I'm sorry I stepped in!   You can be just like the rest of the suck asses with these girls, just hoping that telling them everything they want to hear and praising everything they do or don't do, in hopes that it some how makes them want to do something for you so you can feel better at night after spending day after day, hour after hour, hoping something will happen while wasting your life staring at a computer screen!   Sorry bud.....I don't play that game!!

It's just like kenny saying last night that he has put off his girlfriend because of RLC.......I'm sorry, but I find that very sad.  You are headed there yourself.....good luck to you Dreamer!

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

come on Hrley- you try and sick Wally on me, you will be a eunuch-got it, all I am saying is he does speak his mind, but already started a rant, and does not want to do that- he is like the restof us- ok- I mean you and I have agrred, and we have dis-agreed, but we got through it. just saying

LOL......have a good night beave!