Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So how many ladies have bated so far today?,,Zoya,Kristy,Dasha and Kamila,,,,let's see who's up next,,,The queen of Masturbation Irma is the headliner,,so she will be the one to close the show tonight:heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_mp2hqwn9hD1raf3pco1_500.jpg

didn't she bate early this AM ???????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So how many ladies have bated so far today?,,Zoya,Kristy,Dasha and Kamila,,,,let's see who's up next,,,The queen of Masturbation Irma is the headliner,,so she will be the one to close the show tonight:heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_mp2hqwn9hD1raf3pco1_500.jpg

When did Dasha  bate I never saw that?

10 minutes ago, beancounter said:

When did Dasha  bate I never saw that?

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GUYS SPEND TOO MUCH TIME YAPPING AWAY ON CC,,YOU TEND MISS A LOT OF THINGS,,BE LIKE MIKEY AND MULTI-TASK,,,I TALK,WATCH AND BEAT UP LITTLE MIKEY ALL AT THE SAME TIME,,,OH AND I ALSO MAKE MYSELF A PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

13 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

didn't she bate early this AM ???????

tumblr_mzk65kZLpx1tpqy79o1_500.gif

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GUYS SPEND TOO MUCH TIME YAPPING AWAY ON CC,,YOU TEND MISS A LOT OF THINGS,,BE LIKE MIKEY AND MULTI-TASK,,,I TALK,WATCH AND BEAT UP LITTLE MIKEY ALL AT THE SAME TIME,,,OH AND I ALSO MAKE MYSELF A PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

ok- thanks mikey

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Oh how i wish that was me haha.

Nooo..again off topic but last one..its blue of c&s leaving apartment?they seem to had an argument some days Ago..and now they are showing to house to an dude..man the house was blue..anyone knows something?

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nooo..again off topic but last one..its blue of c&s leaving apartment?they seem to had an argument some days Ago..and now they are showing to house to an dude..man the house was blue..anyone knows something?

I don't speak Spanish but I do remember the day they were having an argument couple days ago, but I doubt they are showing the house to this person, I saw him doing the dishes a couple minutes ago, I've never visited a house and they asked me ''HEY! You wanna see the other room?! Well clean up those plates buddy!''

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Kabester said:

I don't speak Spanish but I do remember the day they were having an argument couple days ago, but I doubt they are showing the house to this person, I saw him doing the dishes a couple minutes ago, I've never visited a house and they asked me ''HEY! You wanna see the other room?! Well clean up those plates buddy!''

Hehe,only seen that after kabester,Indeed that things make me think we is just an guest,guess they are just not fine because the discution or something that happened..after that thing the couple and blue almost only one house by turnes and not togheter as usualy..hope they get along again.Or at least blue stays in apartment.Cheers.ps..not spanish..if here i would understand everything..or almost all..is italian..that i dont get almost anything lol.

• Upvote 1