Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Lol the barça apartment its realy an bored place this days(less Irma Of course)when an person its watching apartments like c&s and they are looking interisting..hope july barça starts getting some movment and life again..it was an amazing fun house to watch,with girls always moving..being creative..and interact with withother..Really hope all that returns.Rlc remember please some girls are quieter and less funnier than others and thats fine..there are others apartments more suíted for that kind of things..BUT..this is barça apartment!

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey Kabester!!

Hello there.. I had to read all the pages from 253 to 279 just to know what happened yesterday, trust me that is a lot of reading... so apparently I've missed a great show yesterday uh.. well that sucks but what do you want to do when the apt is empty/sleeping so I know Rita/Vika are sleeping in their rooms and Irma is out since 22h30 or something.. just need to wait and trying to figure what Carina and Sabrina are eating to past the time.

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Everyone getting ready for Monday work. Look like sweetheart Irma must be having a good time tonight. Good for her.

I heard a lot of fireworks today,,,so maybe there are parties all over Barcelona tonight,,,and Irma is a night owl,,so she may be out for a long time tonight,,,the last time she was here she had met a guy and was hanging out with him and his roommates,,,and she also took Anna with her one night to meet them,,,so maybe she is with him or some other friends that she made the last time that she was here.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I heard a lot of fireworks today,,,so maybe there are parties all over Barcelona tonight,,,and Irma is a night owl,,so she may be out for a long time tonight,,,the last time she was here she had met a guy and was hanging out with him and his roommates,,,and she also took Anna with her one night to meet them,,,so maybe she is with him or some other friends that she made the last time that she was here.:rolleyes:

Yea i found some  surprises earlier, but not expected --- omg did i lol?? I got to learn to hold some things tho to myself.

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea i found some  surprises earlier, but not expected --- omg did i lol?? I got to learn to hold some things tho to myself.

I hope that your location is between Elisa's Thighs Dreamer,,,,,, I would hate to have to come find you with my GPS::)::)