Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, canito said:

listen here everyone the guy that rita be calling and texing is mikey and his nuts.so now you all know who she be talking to

Oh i knew man haha.

14 minutes ago, canito said:

shes probably calling mikey as we type.lol

YES SHE WAS,,,SHE ALWAYS MISSES THIS DICK,,,SHE JUST CAN'T HELP IT,,SHE JUST WOKE ME UP BY CALLING ME AS YOU GUYS JUST SAW:heart::heart:Phone sex [gif] - Imgur.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, canito said:

i think irma does have a friend in barc.that who i was talking about having a boyfriend.but i dont think its a boyfriend just a friend.

May be right but she seemed very happy talking to him. I dont know her like you all do tho.

Just now, canito said:

dreamer we dont know who irma was talking to could be friend,boyfriend,anna or ilona,ilona irma and anna were all friends so we will never know who it is.

exactly right buddy -- we dont

Just now, Kabester said:

Do you think she's texting Mike aswell? I mean Leora

I blocked Leora,,,she was stalking my ass,,I fucked her just that one time and now she just won't leave me the hell alone,,,she said that she never met a guy that lasts more than 3 mins before,,,,I think it may be for Foamy T Squirrel or BBsq69:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o42piu5BKL1vn36vqo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 4