Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Now time to lotion up this masterpiece. May have something else in store too -- ya never never know with this girl -- part of why i love her. She's alot like Elisa, but jus a little more open.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Now time to lotion up this masterpiece. May have something else in store too -- ya never never know with this girl -- part of why i love her. She's alot like Elisa, but jus a little more open.

Dammit  I'm not off work yet!!!! #$_;/#$

4 minutes ago, Xide said:

Mirror Mirror on the wall who has the fairest tits of all? :dodgy:

Unfortunately she may be too tired tonight since she was out all night. May not have anything happening tonight, but im wrong often lol. Usually the candles lit are a sign of something getting ready to happen lol.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Unfortunately she may be too tired tonight since she was out all night. May not have anything happening tonight, but im wrong often lol.

If you guys may have noticed,,she does something every other day,,she leaves you a day to anticipate her next move.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

If you guys may have noticed,,she does something every other day,,she leaves you a day to anticipate her next move.

That's true she does-- never 2 days in a row of anything happening -- plus she's tired.

• Upvote 1