Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

That's true she does-- never 2 days in a row of anything happening -- plus she's tired.

Irma is unique in many different ways, and definitely not predictable at all- every day is new adventure for us  

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

ben mine neither

dreamer... of course girls are not our puppets. but 100% some in here forget the real thing and they become the GIRLS' PUPPETS!!!!

The bottom line is: The girls should be themselves -- and if they dont please us --- well we should go to another apartment lol. It's not their job to please all of us, because it will never happen -- not everyone.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Irma is unique in many different ways, and definitely not predictable at all- every day is new adventure for us  

She's kind of like the weatheer -- unpredictable, and always changing -- a great quality.

• Upvote 1

This is gonna sound very stupid what im about to say lol. Id love to be able to jus lay by her, cuddle,hold her even if we never had sex. Yea start laughing but -- Irma is such a lovable girl that a guy could enjoy just being with her. Sure lol id love other things, but this girl is unique -- not like anyone ive ever known. I think the same about Elisa -- they both are different than most girls. I think it's because they are REAL  -- not fake.

i wasnt calling you crazy dreamer i was talking about mickey post.sorry for misunderstanding dreamer.this post.that mickey said this My eyes are down by my balls,,so yes she is staring and licking her lips HAHAHAHAHA:biggrin: this was crazy not you.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

i wasnt calling you crazy dreamer i was talking about mickey post.sorry for misunderstanding dreamer.this post.that mickey said this My eyes are down by my balls,,so yes she is staring and licking her lips HAHAHAHAHA:biggrin: this was crazy not you.

Oh i knew that. I wasn't thinking that at all buddy.

• Upvote 1