Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, canito said:

mickey how do you keep,irma,buns of steel and rita happy what is your secret wait we cant know that.

It's called a teleportation machine,,and lots of Redbull and Guiness,,mixed with peanuts:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nq4xbqjaog1u3xgcbo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

It's called a teleportation machine,,and lots of Redbull and Guiness,,mixed with peanuts:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nq4xbqjaog1u3xgcbo1_400.gif

Dang you Mikey you stole my pic -- or part anyway lol.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Any guy on CC who don't like Irma is a fucking idiot and a forum troll,,,just goes to show you that not everyone is here to have fun,,,and a lot of assholes come here to troll the shit out of this forum and cause problems for the rest of us,,,,,and when we say something back to them,,,they start to act all innocent and say " I was just voicing my opinion'

Use common sense guys,,,,Irma is doing for us,,,exactly what we want her to do,,she is doing for us,,exactly what we wish the other ladies would do,,,she has never ever did anything to make us not like her,,she is as perfect as a RLC tenant can get,,,SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,THAT IF ANYONE OF YOU GUYS SEE ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IRMA,,THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BITCH ASS TROLL,,PERIOD!!!!

THEIR #1 GOAL IN LIFE IS TO TURN ON THEIR COMPUTERS AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY CAN PISS OFF FOR EACH GIVEN DAY,THIS IS FUN FOR THEM,,DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY,,BEING AS NEGATIVE AS THEY CAN BE ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF.

GUYS,,,,PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MODS,,AND AS SOON AS YOU SEE THEM POPUP,,JUST KINDLY GO TO YOUR IGNORE LIST,,AND ADD THEM TO IT,,IT'S THAT SIMPLE,THAT WAY YOU CAN ENJOY CC WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THEM OR HAVING THEM RUIN YOUR DAY,,THANKS GUYS:biggrin::biggrin:

IT'S FUNNY THAT THEY ALL SAY THEY WILL CANCEL RLC AND CC BUT NEVER KEEP THEIR PROMISES LMAOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

WHEN ON EARTH DID IRMA GET BACK,,,SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD ONE HELL OF A TIME WHEREVER SHE WENT...GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS:heart:::)

I'm in love with Fidel. You remember the way he ate? that totally turned me on like wow man! just wow!

Guest beaver67
42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm outta those too,so I'm using my window curtains:biggrin::biggrin:

9e64916828b7eb16654a9daa47f21ec3.gif

why mikey- your are suppose to be spraying your partners with your man seed- geeze buddy- get a grip:biggrin::biggrin: