Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

37 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I can picture rita messaging vika  miss u babe what r u 2 up 2 ? is she touching u trying to kiss u I miss u vika and I want u bad when u get back home . lol just using my imagination yall

Thats a nasty thought Eagle -- ewww!!!!          Lol.

34 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Just a short question Mr Deamer.........why the Avatar of Woody Woodpecker - are you in love with him or just trying to get Kami's attention ? Nothing bad intended..............just wondering !

I dont have an Avatar of Woody Woodpecker lol. What do you mean?  Slider you ok lol?

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I know dreamer . was just thinking because the way vika acts around rita and always hanging with her and avoiding Irma till today. must be a thing in Barcelona ever since the  ilona

I know i was jus kidding you lol.

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I know dreamer . was just thinking because the way vika acts around rita and always hanging with her and avoiding Irma till today. must be a thing in Barcelona ever since the  ilona

Yesterday Vika told Irma they would go to the beach today, so i guess it's one day for them to hang out for awhile. Dont think it will be an all day thing seeing how Rita and Vika are about each other.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Yesterday Vika told Irma they would go to the beach today, so i guess it's one day for them to hang out for awhile. Dont think it will be an all day thing seeing how Rita and Vika are about each other.

LOL you assume that that is where they really went.  Irma is so fair complected that she would burn if she spent that much time at the beach.  They might have gone for an hour, two at the most, but I'm sure there were other things on their minds than the beach.

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

maby vika is movin away from rita since she will b leaving?    Rita and Vika have a strong friendship and it's kind of a going-- away day since she only has 8 days. Vika didnt look that happy when she left to go to the beach. Jus one of those things i believe.

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

yeah but maby vika want to get to know each other better

Dont think the feeling is the same with Irma tho. But you know how nice Irma is -- she's not gonna say no to almost anyone. With only 8 days left Vika should have done that earlier. Vika's real friendship is with Rita i think. -- I can pretty well gurantee there's no attraction that Irma feels for Vika lol

• Upvote 1