Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

29 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

You doing ok today Harley?

Yeah, I'm doing ok.  Just trying to get used to some new meds I'm on.  My sleep pattern has been majorly interrupted, but I'll get used to it eventually.  How about yourself Dreamer, you don't ok?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, I'm doing ok.  Just trying to get used to some new meds I'm on.  My sleep pattern has been majorly interrupted, but I'll get used to it eventually.  How about yourself Dreamer, you don't ok?

Im ok i guess -- cant keep from dozing off sitting here -- i think i need to go to bed earlier at night lol. Glad your doing ok man. Hope you start sleeping better too man.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

she got another coconut.

Lol yea Irma has a major problem with her coconuts and getting them broken up lol. Funny her trying to open one beating them with a wooden spoon and knife lol.

5 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Oh the twerk song!

Yea that. She's so funny sometimes -- cutest little thing, but sexy too. She's about to break out dancing in a minute i have a feeling.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im ok i guess -- cant keep from dozing off sitting here -- i think i need to go to bed earlier at night lol. Glad your doing ok man. Hope you start sleeping better too man.

Yeah lol....I remember the days I was a hardcore RLC fan, lost allot of sleep staying up waiting for the big show that never seemed to happen.   I don't miss it now that I don't watch it anymore.   Get your rest is all I can tell you....those girls will either be there when you wake up or they won't.   Nothing to lose any sleep over that's for sure.

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah lol....I remember the days I was a hardcore RLC fan, lost allot of sleep staying up waiting for the big show that never seemed to happen.   I don't miss it now that I don't watch it anymore.   Get your rest is all I can tell you....those girls will either be there when you wake up or they won't.   Nothing to lose any sleep over that's for sure.

Im beginning to realize that Harley. Hard to break sleep patterns sometimes. Lack of sleep can really mess you up.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im beginning to realize that Harley. Hard to break sleep patterns sometimes. Lack of sleep can really mess you up.

Yes it can, not healthy at all!  If your afraid you're going to miss something, just record it like so many people do that watch RLC.   Of course now from what I've read, the screen goes to black after some time.....I don't know this to be true, just what I read and if that's the case it's kind of a mute point to try and record it I would think.