Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Kabester said:

Well I did say ''Oh the twerk song'' so yeah ok yes you told me :p

That girl can dance -- never seen anyone that was in tune with the music when they dance.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it can, not healthy at all!  If your afraid you're going to miss something, just record it like so many people do that watch RLC.   Of course now from what I've read, the screen goes to black after some time.....I don't know this to be true, just what I read and if that's the case it's kind of a mute point to try and record it I would think.

Yea it does after awhile Harley that's one bad thing about recording -- after awhile you get a recording of a black screen lol.

• Upvote 1

What sucks it's I only have one more week of my subscription with RLC then it is over, im not gonna subscribe again but like I told you at the beginning Dreamer when I introduce myself since im moving out 3 days after june 28th (which is the end of my subscribtion) I'll go back into CC from time to time to say hi maybe I'll miss a lot of fun stuff but I wont miss Paul's picking up on his nose on those free cam in Leora's apartment.. that is if they stay free

1 minute ago, Kabester said:

What sucks it's I only have one more week of my subscription with RLC then it is over, im not gonna subscribe again but like I told you at the beginning Dreamer when I introduce myself since im moving out 3 days after june 28th (which is the end of my subscribtion) I'll go back into CC from time to time to say hi maybe I'll miss a lot of fun stuff but I wont miss Paul's picking up on his nose on those free cam in Leora's apartment.. that is if they stay free

Hate to see you leave buddy. As for Paul -- he makes me sick to be honest. I feel sorry for Leora having to be with him, but she chooses to be so.....

2 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Nah like I said I ain't leaving I'll come back from time to time, just gonna be less here man that's it.

Yea i understand what you mean. It kinda gets addicting lol.

18 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Good luck to you Kabester!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Good luck to you Kabester!

Thank you very much man, Got a promotion a new life will be ahead of me, it might start rough since it's a new town, new home, new place to be (you know how it can be) but I'll get through, Thank you again.

• Upvote 2