Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Kabester said:

Thank you very much man, Got a promotion a new life will be ahead of me, it might start rough since it's a new town, new home, new place to be (you know how it can be) but I'll get through, Thank you again.

Yea ive gone thru that transition thing from one job to another, and town to town. Im where i wanna be now so hopefully im settled in. Hope the same for you too.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea ive gone thru that transition thing from one job to another, and town to town. Im where i wanna be now so hopefully im settled in. Hope the same for you too.

Hope aswell, because I hate moving!

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Shes funny dancing a Brazilian song....name of this music is Bumbum Granada

She move it  -- she can really dance like ive not seen before.

she is providing for the freeloaders.

although she has sexy moves starts being a litle boring same and same and same and soooooo pretending she is..... "having fun"

and she is so hardly trying not to look straight in the cam.. lol.. while she is smiling like thinking "ok guys? enough? nooo"

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She move it  -- she can really dance like ive not seen before.

dreamer... without offense... seems u ve not seen enough lol.. u must be very young.. how old are u if i may ask?

Edited by mitsoulas33

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

dreamer... without offense... seems u ve not seen enough lol.. u must be very youn.. how old are u if i may ask?

Im 24, but with her she always adds a little bit something different each time she dances. It's not the same everytime i see her.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You and me both, moving really sux!  I hope your new town and job and home receives you with open arms!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You and me both, moving really sux!  I hope your new town and job and home receives you with open arms!

I hate to move -- hope ive moved for my last time.

• Upvote 1