Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You guy got to remember it summer time now and it was winter when Irma and Ilona was to getter so the girls MY stay gone a lot and i do remember Ilona did more when she was alone in the apt. Maxfactor was right let not get are hope up to high. People do change and when they get back home they my see all the photo that was posted and hear what people was saying about them and it could change there behavior when they come back to the apt. Elisa was coming back but they done my arrangement for Irma to come so she could not come back at that time. Now we my see Anna OR Elisa when Rita leave. The new owner is reading ever thing we are saying and he trying to give us what we won't to try to being sell up but you got to remember that these girls are not told what to do and they can do what they won't in the apt. I don't think the thing are going to be the same as when these girls was there the first time but i hope i wrong on this

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Guys sell are down 51%. The new owner brought back Irma and Ilona to try to get the sell up. Anna My show up. These 3 girls made RLC a lot of money especially Ilona and Ilona my be there a long time like Nora.Ilona is the instigator she the one that got thing going like the boob grabbing and the nudity and all other thing. Let hope Ilona still has that fire in her We just have to wait and see

It went down 51% because RLC spent the last few months banning anyone who had the audacity to even stare at the housemates tits now the new owner is bringing old house mates because they made them money ? nope because they are finding it hard bringing new blood to the project. RLC takes itself a bit too seriously and lost that real life factor long time ago

• Upvote 3