Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

They look the same to me. --- What do you think Beaver??

don't know for sure- could be the bra, but look more full and rounder ???????

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

No argument from me, I'm just saying that Ilona needs to lose the computer this time.

Yes i understand What you mean max,and totaly agree,iona have both good things and bad..the bad its that she has about 20h a day on computer and lots of the she didnt respect the other girls space..but the good things she have are very nice,lets hope this time she is less on pc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

ok but alot of fake stuff too,fake moan during the massage etc...,both play with the cameras,i'm not fan of that,watch the same movie again,i'm not interesting

Well thats 100% respectable,from my part i prefer see this fun,even if most its fake,than watch the other two dead flies..always on bed on pc..doors closed..at least this girls gona get Out bedroom and trie to entertain viewers..and of course some like that and their beyavor others dont..im just Glad barça home has some life again.

Ladies and gentlemens..in one corner we have Irma and iona..in the other corner we have Rita and Vika..who will be the team most liked and popular in barça house!?Hehehe..What an unfare "fight"...

• Upvote 1