Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's very good of you to learn a second language kabester,,it widens your advantage in the world today,and it also opens up a lot of opportunities for you.

Now if I can only get a translator for some of these idiots on here that were born speaking English,but yet whatever comes out of their mouths sounds weird and incomprehensible ,because most of what they say still sounds like pure Gibberish to me,:biggrin::biggrin:singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Communication is a wonderful way... to communicate I guess :) No what I meant to say it's communication in the world helps you to go further in your career in your relations and in your life, it is stupid to say most everyone would see it that way but I do believe it is right.. if people were talking to as pure gibberish to me I would totally say: ''I am sorry, but keep saying what you are saying but you will talk to yourself since I cannot understand a single words of what you are saying'' I've played many online games and oh my god this is the worst man, kids,teenager, even adults where in hell did they learned to speak that way? I dont but I tend to stay far away from these people since I wont understand EVEN with my primary language it happens, I still need to watch tv show with subtitles, like an example I dont know if you've watched ''Luther'' it is a British show and one of his finest(like the only one I can get on Netflix aswell) but since it is British and sadly British people speaks a strong English I had to use the subtitles, I mean it's not bad by the end of Episode 4 of Season 1 I've realized he was a Detective.. (Sorry if I've spoiled anything to anyone) in other words even ''Gibberish'' it is still a wonderful language. But enough talk about the English language I'm not here to teach you anything and I do believe the school is over for everyone!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Nah I've learned English when I was pretty young, I'm glad to be able to speak English, it is such a wonderful language. Of course I do make some faults and do not type or speak a proper English and I do have a little accent when I speak it but I do believe that's common sense right? If that forum was Italian/German/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Russian/Portuguese language etc then yes I would use the translator, I appreciated your idea but at the same time I can understand perfectly what you guys are posting, even when it is not proper English. I remember in my old days I didn't want to english tv show because I wouldnt understand a freaking words of what they would say, then I've discover the option ''Subtitles'' and oh my god... watching a tv show or a movie in English with subtitles on? that did help a lot.. I've got a lot of job for saying that I was able to speak and read English, my biggest problem of all it's the verb tense but I tend to correct myself when I speak and most of the time, the person in front do understand me so there is no problem. Let's take example as Cordoblanc, he speak French but all his posts starts in french then translated in English for everyone, I would just like to say if he ever read my posts right now.. THAT IS A-WESOME. It helps the English people to understood what he says and the French at the same time. All I have to say, it's English is a wonderful language and I wish sometimes that I was born with this language as my primary language.

I speak and understand it pretty well. Writing I have problems, I'm dutch. So use pretty much the translator.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

By the way if it matters at all --- my real name is Stan so you can call me by either name.                                     

No I'll still call you Dreamer. lol

First of all, i want to apologize for how i acted last night. Im not here to make enemies at all. Im here for the fun of it. I said some things to Thes i wish i hadn't said. That's not really like i am. When i get upset i sometimes lash out and say things i dont mean or usually say. I care about every member here. Thats me -- im jus that way. I hate arguments, but like discussions. Again i hope Thes will forgive and forget --- hope alll of you do too. I jus had to say that.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

First of all, i want to apologize for how i acted last night. Im not here to make enemies at all. Im here for the fun of it. I said some things to Thes i wish i hadn't said. That's not really like i am. When i get upset i sometimes lash out and say things i dont mean or usually say. I care about every member here. Thats me -- im jus that way. I hate arguments, but like discussions. Again i hope Thes will forgive and forget --- hope alll of you do too. I jus had to say that.

Dreamer this is just a forum, a place to express yourself, your ideas. It is therapy for me. as I laugh everyday because of what is posted. I never take anything personal or serious on here.:biggrin:

b3f5c47c7c0be5267e7eedc42ec97a91.jpgtherapy1.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Dreamer this is just a forum, a place to express yourself, your ideas. It is therapy for me. as I laugh everyday because of what is posted. I never take anything personal or serious on here.:biggrin:

b3f5c47c7c0be5267e7eedc42ec97a91.jpgtherapy1.png

Thanks Thes. Last night just wasnt the real me. My problem is -- i take things too seriously -- im getting better. Last night i jus blew my cool. Sometimes i talk too much lol.