Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just look at that Body,,just look at that beautiful Angelic face,,in my eyes,the most beautiful woman to ever step foot on RLC,,and that's coming from the guy who has been a member of RLC and CC from their beginnings,,anyone who complains or bitches about my woman,,,you need jesus in your life,,,,I will say a little prayer for youangel-smiley-emoticon.gif :heart::heart:

z_1745.gif

02bd44eb.gif

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just look at that Body,,just look at that beautiful Angelic face,,in my eyes,the most beautiful woman to ever step foot on RLC,,and that's coming from the guy who has been a member of RLC and CC from their beginnings,,anyone who complains or bitches about my woman,,,you need jesus in your life,,,,I will say a little prayer for youangel-smiley-emoticon.gif :heart::heart:

talk-to-the-hand-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

are we talking abt rita now mikey?  lol

is it humor? or what?

If you know me then you know I'm serious about my woman,,,,but this place does need some humor,,too much fighting going on lately:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

mickey i know

i ve told u.i would never ignore you... although i dont agree with you 80% i like the way you express... not what you say mostly but the way u express itplaying-and-smashing-guitar-smiley-emoti

Well I got to go and  watch Irma and Ilona on the bed,,and also Zoya naked on the couch,,all while expressing myself with some tissues and a Bottle of lotion.moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I just did the 3 months. I was thinking about doing that. Cancel then a week later sign back up. 

It all depends in What you prefer and can aforde at payment Des,the 3months payment at 99 are 135 if you pay montly,so  its almost an month free.But the bad thing its if you start not liking to watch you already paid the full three months.And also its the case Dreamer and bet lot more have..dat only can aford the montly payment..ufff lots of month in the text hehe.

Lol..Sorry the offtopic..but v&t are lately the most entertaining apartment to watch in weekends..gess dat says a lot about how interisting rlc is this days..one another apointment..if someone have any ideia when its vika leaving i would very apreciated to know..Really Really want to see her leaving.