Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, DES7469 said:

Rita is. Vika has been packing. I think she may be done. She's doing a workout on the floor right now.

yes she has- noldus just told me- FINALLY- hopefully she is out of there tomorrow-fingers are crossed- thanks DES

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

who doesn't- we all do. Are all her bags packed or does she have more to pack ???????

Indeed beaver think this one wont be missed by most..think she Packed all her things(dont see nothing in the closets) but dont know for sure because i almost dont watch her,but totaly want to see her leaving,dat i will watch.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed beaver think this one wont be missed by most..think she Packed all her things(dont see nothing in the closets) but dont know for sure because i almost dont watch her,but totaly want to see her leaving,dat i will watch.

correct Ze- lots of people will tune in for that

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im kinda thinking Anna or Nora.

Think there is the possibility of the house be again with only 3girls as most of the time..so if dat happens no one will arrive to Vika place and in the end of month when Rita leaves then proprably a new girl will come to her place..remember there is only three bedrooms..and the apartment was usualy three residents.But i can be tiking totaly wrong and all be the contrary.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think there is the possibility of the house be again with only 3girls as most of the time..so if dat happens no one will arrive to Vika place and in the end of month when Rita leaves then proprably a new girl will come to her place..remember there is only three bedrooms..and the apartment was usualy three residents.But i can be tiking totaly wrong and all be the contrary.

Yea that's what i really meant -- thx for correcting me..

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im kinda thinking Anna or Nora.

very doubtful nora will come back, even though she lives in barc w/ kiko her husband