Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ilona suitcase is in Irma room I watch her take of the ties and plastic wrap off of it. That is a shopping cart. they us that to go get groceries. Nora had one there when she stay there. Did you not see Iram and Ilona being groceries in using that cart

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Irma and Ilona are gonna be great friends, already are i think. Anyone who cant like and get along with Irma -- something isnt right.

What's wrong with your memory?,,,,,,I already told you that they knew each other for years,,even before RLC,,,,,and you told me that you knew that already,,,,,,even though you said before that ,,,,,that you hoped they would be good friends,,,,,,,,,,,now you are getting your own story mixed up.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What's wrong with your memory?,,,,,,I already told you that they knew each other for years,,even before RLC,,,,,and you told me that you knew that already,,,,,,even though you said before that ,,,,,that you hoped they would be good friends,,,,,,,,,,,now you are getting your own story mixed up.

No Mike i did know that. I meant this time around -- now. I knew about last time, and for years too -- i jus meant while shes here this time.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

No Mike i did know that. I meant this time around -- now. I knew about last time -- i jus meant while shes here this time.

But they are already great friends,,so there is nothing to hope for,,unlike the other girls,,they are friends who occupy the apt together at the same time,,,while some of the other girls meet and become friends for the first time while here,,like Rita and Vika.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

But they are already great friends,,so there is nothing to hope for,,unlike the other girls,,they are friends who occupy the apt together at the same time,,,while some of the other girls meet and become friends for the first time while here,,like Rita and Vika.

All i meant was i knew they have been friends for years and have gotten along. Sometimes after you're away from them -- they may be different, and you may be different. The second time around after being away --- there may be problems, but no i had no doubts when i saw it was Ilona that things would be ok.