Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I cannot say anything about Rita, as I pay less attention to those posts, but you can be damn sure I'll speak up if someone is bashing Irma! 

I think the situation with Vika is different to Rita, because with the exception of one or two members people do not insult Rita, they just express displeasure that she isn't entertaining them enough. With Vika it was different, the insults were personal, mocking her about her appearance, her boyfriend, her body, and most people (including you and I Mike!) were guilty of that at some point. There are a few users who have said that they don't like Rita, and a few who said they don't like Irma and Ilona, but nobody has been as rude about the other girls as they were towards Vika

There has been some rudeness towards Irma and Ilona. I may not care for this one or that one. But it's about the personality and behavior. I didn't care for Vike but wished her well. Didn't like Ilona the last time. The jury's still out on her this time. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I cannot say anything about Rita, as I pay less attention to those posts, but you can be damn sure I'll speak up if someone is bashing Irma! 

I think the situation with Vika is different to Rita, because with the exception of one or two members people do not insult Rita, they just express displeasure that she isn't entertaining them enough. With Vika it was different, the insults were personal, mocking her about her appearance, her boyfriend, her body, and most people (including you and I Mike!) were guilty of that at some point. There are a few users who have said that they don't like Rita, and a few who said they don't like Irma and Ilona, but nobody has been as rude about the other girls as they were towards Vika

You are probably right ben.,,maybe I have blinders on and only pay attention to comments against Rita,,and don't listen or read the ones about Vika,,I am mad at her for 2 reasons only,,for wasting my money by bringing her bf here,,and for  constantly hovering around Rita,,but I mainly go after her sarcastically or with Jokes like that kraken thing from earlier,,And you are right about us not being nice to her,,me included,,,,I became like the people I don't get along with on here.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow ,,,I can't believe that I'm watching irma this whole time doing her arts and craft,,,and she is not twerking or rubbing her titties in Ilona's face,,see this is why I love her,,because when there are down times like these,,they still are interesting to watch,,they both look like little girls doing their homework projects,,but once again,,Ilona is surprising me by sticking it out in the room.

Amazing::):heart::heart:

Sorry but no way I'm going to agree with the little girl description.  I don't see little girls. :biggrin:

This is just my thoughts, I think that Irma and Ilona stayed in touch with each other after leaving RLC, We all know that Ilona has trust issues, but with that being said ,she really did begin to trust Irma. 

What we see now, is the friendship they share, they genuinely care for each other and want to be around each other. the same way K&K are great friends. 

We will see what happens over the next few days and weeks though to see if my theory is correct. 

• Upvote 1

I wish i could have been around when they were here before. Actually i would have like to be here when all of them were like Nora, Anna, others. You can tell the two on the bed have know each other a very long time, and have a great friendship. That's why i think the chemistry will be great and when the next girl comes she will fit in also. I will hate to see Rita leave -- she's a good as gold -- but time runs out and a new person becomes party of the small family lol.. Right now these two are fascinating how much skill and patience they have.

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes but there are a lot more curves in other places.:cool:

When I said little girls it had less to do with how they looked vs the scene in the room,,you know,,,when you see your kids doing their little arts and craft projects,,,that's the comment I was trying to convey....Irma kinda looks all motherly and caring right now if you ask me,,,she takes care of everyone but herself at times.

And thesta,,,,ilona seems a lot more subdued now more than the last time that she was here,,she seems to have matured a lot more,,but I'll be more relaxed after she gets her own room,,I wanna see if she will remain the same way,,or is she only nice now to Irma because she is stuck in the room with her,,,but I'm betting that they are much closer now than before.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

When I said little girls it had less to do with how they looked vs the scene in the room,,you know,,,when you see your kids doing their little arts and craft projects,,,that's the comment I was trying to convey....Irma kinda looks all motherly and caring right now if you ask me,,,she takes care of everyone but herself at times.

And thesta,,,,ilona seems a lot more subdued now more than the last time that she was here,,she seems to have matured a lot more,,but I'll be more relaxed after she gets her own room,,I wanna see if she will remain the same way,,or is she only nice now to Irma because she is stuck in the room with her,,,but I'm betting that they are much closer now than before.

I know that I'm just messin with ya. girl-poking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.g

• Upvote 1