Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

keep an eye on her- legs spread in bed hahahaha

Maybe toy night -- it's been awhile. -- If she uses the toy -- i think it means a quite night earlier then haha.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe toy night -- it's been awhile. -- If she uses the toy -- i think it means a quite night earlier then haha.

could be ?????

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even if that is all truty Dreamer(anyone knows almost anything About the personal day to day life of the rlc residents),in the end her personal life outside rlc its not of my bizzness..she could be the most fun person in the world etc..What matteres to me its her as an rlc resident,and to me Rita its one of the most boring,funless and less open to interact and play  with other residents i seen in Barcelona apartment.

bored whatever blah don't care bfdtv feels psych bleh blah blah blahdog reactions blah blah blah not listening yammering

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

bored whatever blah don't care bfdtv feels psych bleh blah blah blahdog reactions blah blah blah not listening yammering

I will have to agree with you Thes -- but i think she has so much in her schedule she dont have time to be fun -- or doesnt take the time to have fun. -- She's almost too business -- like. -- Needas to loosen up -- thats where Mikey comes in tho lol.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I will have to agree with you Thes -- but i think she has so much in her schedule she dont have time to be fun -- or doesnt take the time to have fun. -- She's almost too business -- like. -- Needas to loosen up -- thats where Mikey comes in tho lol.

yes mikey needs to start taking care of business, but she is leaving in the next few days- beautiful lady with a lot on her plate

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Been at least a week i think?  Usually it's a deal with candles, but she not wanna go to that trouble tongiht.

when she was here before, she didn't have candles when she bated- she just went for it hahaha

Just now, beaver67 said:

when she was here before, she didn't have candles when she bated- she just went for it hahaha

well maybe then Beaver we may get lucky lol.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes mikey needs to start taking care of business, but she is leaving in the next few days- beautiful lady with a lot on her plate

I couldn't handle the schedule it seems like she has. -- Im not that organized unfortunately. I still like her alot tho. --She has loosened up since the start tho.

Guest beaver67

well maybe then Beaver we may get lucky lol.

never know- I am going to fix dinner and watch "13 hours" , and I already know what happens as I read the book, and just flat pissed me off, which I should be use to govt cover ups being in the military 26 years- thosepeople were done so wrong- oh well off I go