Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

RITA

PureClass_blk.png

you got that right thes, with a ton of stuff going on in her life

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

never know- I am going to fix dinner and watch "13 hours" , and I already know what happens as I read the book, and just flat pissed me off, which I should be use to govt cover ups being in the military 26 years- thosepeople were done so wrong- oh well off I go

Yea gotta agree bout the gov buddy -- a shame too.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

have you seen the movie ?????

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

No my sister was telling me about it ho -- im gonna watch it soon tho. Heard it was good too.

it's a must see for sure, and the book went into more detail than the movie- it was fucked up what happen to those guys, and I know the military was partially blamed this week from the report, but let me tell you, there were no pre-positioned assets to help them- I know about that stuff, as I have been involved in that type of thing- be prepared to be pissed off my friend

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

it's a must see for sure, and the book went into more detail than the movie- it was fucked up what happen to those guys, and I know the military was partially blamed this week from the report, but let me tell you, there were no pre-positioned assets to help them- I know about that stuff, as I have been involved in that type of thing- be prepared to be pissed off my friend

I know one thing it upset me what happened - but when i saw how it hurt Irma it even hurt me more -- never seen that side of her. -- I know i shouldnt get upset over internet shit, but after awhile you feel a connection with these girls -- Irma is a doll.  --The movie was awful what happened tho.

18 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

never know- I am going to fix dinner and watch "13 hours" , and I already know what happens as I read the book, and just flat pissed me off, which I should be use to govt cover ups being in the military 26 years- thosepeople were done so wrong- oh well off I go

Watched it last night and it pissed me WAY off!   Enjoy it!

Guest beaver67

I know one thing it upset me what happened - but when i saw how it hurt Irma it even hurt me more -- never seen that side of her. -- I know i shouldnt get upset over internet shit, but after awhile you feel a connection with these girls -- Irma is a doll.

I know what you are saying, and I have witnessed shit like that in Germany in the 4 years I was there- I mean I had to check for a bomb on my car every day- it truly sucks

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Watched it last night and it pissed me WAY off!   Enjoy it!

Harley I have just seen the beginning, and I would have already shot that fucking station chief- sorry but he was totally clueless, and I read the book and beside myself, and know I will be just like you way pissed off- but going to watch anyway- it was so wrong, and they got NO fucking support

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know what you are saying, and I have witnessed shit like that in Germany in the 4 years I was there- I mean I had to check for a bomb on my car every day- it truly sucks

I know no one over there but when you see someone that's really afected and hurt -- it makes it worse i think. --To know that someone i know has family or friends there -- it gets to me. I got to stop being such a "wuss" i guess and not let things get to me as much. When you see reactions on someones face like i saw on her it jus bothered me -- thats jus me.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know no one over there but when you see someone that's really afected and hurt -- it makes it worse i think. --To know that someone i know has family or friends there -- it gets to me. I got to stop being such a "wuss" i guess and not let things get to me as much. When you see reactions on someones face like i saw on her it jus bothered me -- thats jus me.

dreamer- your not a wuss, I see it to and it affects me also, I know how some of this of this shit works, as I have been involved with it before- I know REAL, trust me, and I still to this day can't talk about some of it- still classified