Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

but that's if they teach her the ways correctly and I hope for sure they don't  play that game that goes on there they do need to hag out together instead of who's better than who but so far ilona is doing good about it they need to get to know eachother first

Ok guy. There was a change in the all girls apt today. Now all the girls equal. That means there no more bonuses or viewer fee. All the girls now get pay one lump sum and it the same same pay for ever girl. Now if a girls won't to show nudity that up to her. She get no extra money for doing it. Also what RLC won't to do in the future is to get rid of all the apt and find tenant with there on apt and RLC just pay them to put camera in there home

1 hour ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I wonder y they where happy dreamer . we all should know the reason why though.

Tell me man? Because they were new hmmm?   Not bcause Rita was leaving i promise you.

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guy. There was a change in the all girls apt today. Now all the girls equal. That means there no more bonuses or viewer fee. All the girls now get pay one lump sum and it the same same pay for ever girl. Now if a girls won't to show nudity that up to her. She get no extra money for doing it. Also what RLC won't to do in the future is to get rid of all the apt and find tenant with there on apt and RLC just pay them to put camera in there home

lionsgatemovies  zac efron aubrey plaza robert de niro blah200.gif200.gif

• Upvote 2