Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guy. There was a change in the all girls apt today. Now all the girls equal. That means there no more bonuses or viewer fee. All the girls now get pay one lump sum and it the same same pay for ever girl. Now if a girls won't to show nudity that up to her. She get no extra money for doing it. Also what RLC won't to do in the future is to get rid of all the apt and find tenant with there on apt and RLC just pay them to put camera in there home

Does not sound like a good business plan to me,But hey i have to believe that NO bonus = NO nudity = NO subscribers who wants to watch the cat lick its bits?

And the second part sounds like nonsense no landlord will agree to let his tenants install RLC cams..

It just dont seem viable.

• Upvote 1

Nudity will happen when they want it to happen!!!!!!!!! --- Will have nothing to do with anything else. ## Yea Irma plans her life around sleep ---- and when she wants to get naked  and make a dollar -- what a stupid thought. She sleeps when her body says sleep -- she will get naked when she wants to get naked. ----- Will have nothing to do with money. 

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Nudity will happen when they want it to happen!!!!!!!!! --- Will have nothing to do with anything else. ## Yea Irma plans her life around sleep ---- and when she wants to get naked  and make a dollar -- what a stupid thought.

the girls will do what they want to do, when they want to do, and with whomever they choose to do it with

Guest beaver67

what everyone needs to remember concerning the new girl Polya- she is new and it has always taken a few days to get use to what is going on, also, she may have never been exposed to this type of scenario before, and has to figure out what is up and down- remember Layla- she was the same way but could not adjust. So give Polya some time, and lets all see what happens before we start complaining about her- sound like a deal ?????

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Gott news for you Irma takes her clothes off when she takes a notion to do so. ----- She doesnt get naked based on money.

that is because that is Irma's way

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what everyone needs to remember concerning the new girl Polya- she is new and it has always taken a few days to get use to what is going on, also, she may have never been exposed to this type of scenario before, and has to figure out what is up and down- remember Layla- she was the same way but could not adjust. So give Polya some time, and lets all see what happens before we start complaining about her- sound like a deal ?????

I agree Beaver. These people that say the girls will do things base on money really gets to me.---- What a stupid thought. --- Im sure Irma has a certain time to wake up and get nude lmao. All of the girls get naked when they want. --- Irma does what she wants and not based on money.

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Beaver. These people that say the girls will do things base on money really gets to me.---- What a stupid thought. --- Im sure Irma has a certain time to wake up and get nude lmao. All of the girls get naked when they want. --- Irma does what she wants and not based on money.

very true- some of these girls, not only Irma have a mind of their own- example Nelly. Leora, Nina & Kira, Zoya, Masha, just to name a few

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

very true- some of these girls, not only Irma have a mind of their own- example Nelly. Leora, Nina & Kira, Zoya, Masha, just to name a few

Thanks Beaver. They have a mind -- not based on money.---  The idea of them only doing things based on money is totally ridiculous. --That's what upsets me. ----- If that concept was true the girls would arrange their sleep, lifestye around money. ---- Thats assinine. --- Sleep nice Irma -- sleep 12 hours if youd like. Your money isnt based on you getting naked or playing with yourself.

53 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

My love is sleeping so soundly.Talked to sis earlier.

So your tapping their phones lines? You say you know all these personal things about the girls. Then you say this is all new to you and act naive about what's going on. That doesn't add up. Look do yourself a favor. Stop saying that you know things. Yes we know you can't say how you know. And that makes people wonder if you really do know or if your just making it up or worse. Bottom line is most of us are not interested in their personal life. It's none of our business or yours. And for you to post that you know things about their personal life is a disservice to them.  Think about it.

Here's some top secret information: Leora and Maya love fluffy-tailed woodland creatures. I know this as a fact. I'm not sure about Polya yet; I don't think Leora will let me out of the closet, and I'm too shy to appear on an RLC camera. Plus, I don't want to go outside because Area 51 is really really hot this time of year! I have impressive evidence to prove everything I say.

welcome to CC and RLC.jpg

• Upvote 7