Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

noldus- du vet like godt som jeg gjør-det er det hun gjør, må du huske sist gang, visste hun ikke lage mat, rydde opp, alt annet enn å spille på sin telefon eller laptop noen ting forandrer seg aldri haha

I remember :-) but I'm don't understand that Irma accept it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I remember :-) but I'm don't understand that Irma accept it.

I know- that is question only Irma can answer

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I did notice a big ring on Polya's left finger- don't know if that means anything, as Elisa had one to- just mentioning it is all

I don't know for sure if this is 100% factual but in past discussions it was said that in Russian women (I believe Ukraine women as well) rings indicating marriage or engagement are worn on the right hand.

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

I don't know for sure if this is 100% factual but in past discussions it was said that in Russian women (I believe Ukraine women as well) rings indicating marriage or engagement are worn on the right hand.

Left or right hand[edit]

In some Catholic and some Orthodox countries[5] such as Austria, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India (mostly for men), Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands [if not Catholic], Norway, Perú, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, and Venezuela the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

thanks horseshoejerry, I wasn't sure about that

Just now, Noldus said:

Left or right hand[edit]

In some Catholic and some Orthodox countries[5] such as Austria, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India (mostly for men), Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands [if not Catholic], Norway, Perú, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, and Venezuela the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand.

In Ukraine (and my country it's on the right hand.

• Upvote 2

Irma seems very confortable and happy..she deserve it..gess it was two,three weeks almost without good housemates that fit her..i mean she usualy happy but its is just another vibe in the barça apatment..no girls all day in bedroom with doors closed..no going fast to Kitchen to prepare food and leave in an hurry..this three girls totally are in this house to work for rlc and us..and thats cleary seen..more than a matter of classy or bizz life outside..just doing their work and thats it..Nice.