Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, canito said:

i dont care about the sex dreamer i just like watching them dance and fooling around ilona and irma are always fun to watch.

That's what i said Canito -- i jus love watching them have fun.--- When i think of Ilona and Irma together -- i only think of fun which is all that matters anyway.

maxfactor i know theres only two at the moment but the third will be polya i think she going to be just fine with the other two she just needs to get used to the cams that all she will be great just give her time.

when is ilona gonna give irma one i would love to see that one.its always ilona getting one i dont mint it and not complaining but i think its time irma gets one from ilona unless ilona doesnt know how to give massages.she can always just rub on irmas big titties.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Irma is such a good friend to Ilona -- Ilona is so damn lucky.    Ilona getting a massage and  Irma nuthing in return. --- That's a friendship. --- Thinking of the other person.