Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

dreamer i just got up was irma waiting for polyna to make sure she made it home safe or did polyna wake irma up to let her know she was home?

I think Irma may have been waiting on Polya to come home. --- Irma loves everyone so she has that attitude to worry about others.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i said it in my resent post irma will do anything for ilona they have a good friendship and i think always will.when ilona was here the last time irma came after.and the first day irma came they became really close.so i think that will never change.

Just now, canito said:

i said it in my resent post irma will do anything for ilona they have a good friendship and i think always will.when ilona was here the last time irma came after.and the first day irma came they became really close.so i think that will never change.

Exactly Canito. Irma is just like that. She loves everyone especially Ilona -- like she is her sister or something. This is a great combination these 3 girls i think.

• Upvote 1

Irma spends minutes, as much as an hour giving massages knowing that probably she will get nothing in return -- but Irma keeps trying to please her friends because she loves them so much.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

is that when she was showering ??? I missed it-oops hahahahaha

Polya walked around in a tank top and panties. But she didn't try to hide in the shower or her room. For me if panties and a tank top is what she's comfortable walking around in I'm okay with it. Nude is great but most people don't walk around that way all the time.  And yes she has a fine body.ok-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Polya walked around in a tank top and panties. But she didn't try to hide in the shower or her room. For me if panties and a tank top is what she's comfortable walking around in I'm okay with it. Nude is great but most people don't walk around that way all the time.  And yes she has a fine body.ok-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yea Polya is a sweet girl and has a body to go with it. --- It may take awhile for her to be like Irma or Ilona -- but if she doesnt -- it's jusPolya. -- She will be herself i think. She seems like a real sweetheart.