Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

jannette looked alot like kami she wasnt there that long she was there when it was just nora and alisa and nope danaya doesnt look nothing like duck face jenny or ilona if you look at her closely in the pic.i think BBsq69 took of danaya first close up for me she resembles kristy in her face a little bit just imo.mickey my friend thats because rita was wifey material.i liked her because she wouldnt take shit from knowone and had a nice personality and carried herself she didnt depend on knowone to do things for her.rita will always be in my top 3.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

mr1010 jannette always danced in her room like ilona used to do but jannette was sexy doing it.they used to say she was kami sisters but i dont know they look like they could of been anyways she was for me real pretty as well.maybe if mickey or hope or anyone else has a picture they can post of her so mr1010 can see what she looked like i will gladly appreciate it.i have pics.but dont know how to upload them plus i rather have someone like mickey or hope do it since they are good at what they do.

mickey thank you i really appreciate it.maybe mr1010 now can see who the person i was referring to.thanks again mickey.yes mickey your right about kandk they were like rice and beans loved them the chemistry they had was special as well as there bond and friendship i will always love/like kami and kristy what they had was something special havent seen nothing like they had  in this apt.yet.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

THANK YOU FOR DELETING THOSE LINKS MARK,,,,I UNBLOCKED YOU NOW SO IN THE FUTURE,IF YOU NEED TO SEND ME ANYTHING YOU CAN NOW DO IT THROUGH MY PM INBOX :clap: :clap: :clap:

mark my apologies for jumping on you about your post but some of us here protect one another and watch over one another so that knowone on this forum gets banned.if i offended you in anyway im sorry we are just trying to look out for you.

DON'T JUST START GOING AROUND JUST GIVING EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM THIS STUFF MARK,ONLY TO A SELECT FEW WHO YOU CONSIDER AS BEING A FRIEND,,,,I DON'T NEED RITA'S INFORMATION TO JUST BE HANDED OUT TO EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY ON THIS FORUM OR ELSEWHERE,YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO BE HANDING OUT THIS STUFF TO ANYONE,,,THE LESS PEOPLE KNOW THE BETTER,,BECAUSE IF TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS STUFF,THEN RITA WOULD SIMPLY CLOSE HER PAGES DOWN,,,AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME ESPECIALLY ANGRY.

REMEMBER TO PM PEOPLE THESE LINKS AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM OR POST THEM LIKE YOU DID EARLIER AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW BELOW.

i have rita skybe but i cant post her and i cant pm any body bec i lose my 5 pm hahahahh

:trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PM ME AND NEVER GOT AN ANSWER BACK,,,,THIS NEW FORUM DESIGN HAS A NEW FEATURE OF ONLY 5 PMs PER HOUR,SO IF I DON'T PM YOU BACK RIGHT AWAY,THAT'S THE REASON WHY,,,,YEAH THIS NEW FEATURE IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.

THEY BROUGHT BACK THIS BULL COW RIGHT ON TIME FOR ME TO SAY.... :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: