Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

np- figured you were, just making sure it wasn't my turn in the barrel is all- HAHAHAHAHAHA

no need to be sorry- just having fun

hope no one is pissed at me --- because thats the last thing we want you all to be.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just got home what time did Irma come tonight Noldus will want to know :biggrin:

Wasnt gone long.... --- Not sure what time. -- She is ok now. --She got to see someone for awhile id say and is safe, sound and in bed.

Ok I just have to say this, there are two completely exposed pussies in that apartment right now, and then there is Polya, who is very much like Rita quite conservative by nature. BTW her door is closed tight LMAO, and so is Ilona's and Irma's, so much for the open door policy LMAO

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

hope no one is pissed at me --- because thats the last thing we want you all to be.

not here

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just got home what time did Irma come tonight Noldus will want to know :biggrin:

read up Thes- I told everyone

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok I just have to say this, there are two completely exposed pussies in that apartment right now, and then there is Polya, who is very much like Rita quite conservative by nature. BTW her door is closed tight LMAO, and so is Ilona's and Irma's, so much for the open door policy LMAO

Just now, beaver67 said:

read up Thes- I told everyone

they are just "airing it out" thes hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Thans Beaver I seen it right after I posted. Your the man.

just trying to keep noldus, and everyone happy hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Wish we had more like Rita. -- We never know tho who we are getting in this apartment.

I replied to you PM