Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, beaver67 said:

thanks dreamer- couldn't tell how big it was

6,7 inches..but proprably smaller than the one Sabrina takes..she said its 23,24cms..dont know What is that in inches..but very big..but iona ones not little at all.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well beaver, it seems that a deal is a deal and I will honor my part of the the deal.   I'm really sorry that I didn't get to watch her live!!   Oh well, I just hope that once I subscribe the fun doesn't stop!!!

Congrats to you Ilona, you have always been one of my favorites on RLC and I hope that I won't be disappointed when I subscribe again.   I never would have thought in a million years that you had it in you to make so many subscribers very happy!    You ROCK girl!!

yes she does Harley- caught everyone off guard for sure

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

6,7 inches..but proprably smaller than the one Sabrina takes..she said its 23,24cms..dont know What is that in inches..but very big..but iona ones not little at all.

thanks Ze- just surprised she took it all::)

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks Ze- just surprised she took it all::)

Hehe i feel the same beaver,after all she doesnt seem as virginal as some tought..i never thinked that but also didnt thinked she would do it on cams..but hey Glad she surprise us all..zero complains hehe.

I will never doubt Ilona again --- i was a dumbass again about her. -I was jus shocked how quick she got it after they left the room. -- She never hesitated did she guys??

I see sex all the time on the net but this this just came out of nowhere. --- I figured if she used it -- it would be later and under the covers but hell no lol.