Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

So far im jus working my ass off since 5 AM this morning. I have to pretty much work at other's convenience. -- Alot want to workout before they go to work.

I understand how that goes

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

My fault tho for staying up so late -- it was a fun night tho. -- Still surprised at Ilona's change. -- Of course Irma it's normal but still hot as hell. -- Polya will come around soon i think.

Could be that Polya has a date -- and it may not be all three of them together tonight. --- Never know about these 3 girls tho. -- That's good tho i think. -- Surprises are good.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya try a dark long dress, black high-heeled shoes.

Perhaps the club tonight?

maybe Noldus, then a 3some in the bath, like Irma said she would do- could be interesting hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

maybe Noldus, then a 3some in the bath, like Irma said she would do- could be interesting hmmmmmmmmmmm

Irma said she would have a 3 sum??? -- Would be ok , but id believe it when it happens lol -- I will still hope tho lol.

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, kitek said:

Initially she had the vibrator making noise for few seconds but the phone was more important. She covered her face which made it worthless even if she continued.

All we got to see was exposed kitty. :angel:

Kitek- do you have any background info on Polya, languages spoken, job, age, school, family, boyfriend or girlfriend- anything ?????- just asking, as we know nothing about this girl except where she is from- thank you