Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I see a pizza party maybe, or something kind of simple with this guest.

Never been a pizza in this apt , Never seen an order of anything come to the door here.

Let hope this is not Irma replacement. Irma came on June 10 also i looking through all the photo we have. I seen this girl before and it seem like she was standing next to Kamila. I think she is a model. If i find a photo of her i will find some one to help me post it but it only will be in a PM not on the site

• Upvote 3

Just now, happyman88 said:

I'll add a bit more fuel to the fire of speculation. If Irma really is pissed off then maybe she'll go out tonight with Polya and leave the other two to their own amusements 

If i had a hope -- it would be for Irma to go out on her own and maybe see her boyfriend or jus hang out somewhere. -- I think Irma has more fun on her own.

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Let hope this is not Irma replacement. Irma came on June 10 also i looking through all the photo we have. I seen this girl before and it seem like she was standing next to Kamila. I think she is a model. If i find a photo of her i will find some one to help me post it but it only will be in a PM not on the site

I think your right about the KK statement

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya smiled and waved Irma something in the ear in the kitchen when they Ilona and the guest entered. Look at her now, she seems hopeful and smiling to Irma, or is it just me who dreams? ;-)

Noldus- Irma & Polya have been eye-balling each other for past 3-4 days- today in the kitchen, they were checking each other out- that's what I saw

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- Irma & Polya have been eye-balling each other for past 3-4 days- today in the kitchen, they were checking each other out- that's what I saw

I have noticed that as well. That is also how Irma and Anna started. There was a slow boil, Ilona left and the rest is history.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Don think Irma is at all interested in Polya -- we will see.