Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is not true, the second language in Spain is Catalan, and in fact in Barcelona it is the primary language. And these girls are not speaking Russian anyway, they're speaking Ukranian (although I'm not sure about Polya)

Hep spain second language its catalan indeed.She totaly doesnt look spanish at all.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

25 minutter siden, beaver67 sa:

for Hva Det er Verdt Har Noen Lagt merke til på Polya Ikke Har på SEG Hennes ring I DAG ????? - Ikke på Det matters- bare si

I've actually not noticed until you mentioned it ... Ilona and she had a chat when she came home this morning, where Ilona told her mute, turned on music etc that we should not listen .. Hope Kitek or Yury can get something out of it

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The aliens have not been whispering much about Polya as of yet but give them time beaver :cool:

thanks Thes

Well I'd love to sit here and watch the Lovely Irma.perverted-smiley.gif And continue this deep and very interesting conversation. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif  But the grass isn't going to cut itself and the beer won't get in the frig unless I go get it. Guess that means it's time for some real life..teasing-with-poking-tongue-out-smiley-em Back Later.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita interacted as much as she could with everyone -- and still have a private and professional career. She went to shop with them, went out to eat with them, to the beach. She had school,. business, and then RLC to try and handle. That's alot to do and have time to do them. She was totally friendly with everyone. Maybe she wasn't thata good of a fit for the project -- but she sure to hell wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination. She had a great personality and is beautiful as anyone has ever been.

Your opinion..my opinion apita other.,for me What counts its rlc..and she was super boring and didnt like to see her in rlc.Both opinions are correct.Just you are an person and i am other..and others the same thing..and everybody have their hown tastes.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've actually not noticed until you mentioned it ... Ilona and she had a chat when she came home this morning, where Ilona told her mute, turned on music etc that we should not listen .. Hope Kitek or Yury can get something out of it

wonder what that was about ??

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

thanks Thes

Polya seems to be a very nice girl, and she seems to get along great so far with the other girls. Still a little shy, but she'll come around.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Look no Spanish at all to me..and I see a lot of Spanish womans.She think a country like Azerbaijan or some land near it.

Kitek said she was from Azerbaijan, but she has blue passport as the others from Ukraine

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita interacted as much as she could with everyone -- and still have a private and professional career. She went to shop with them, went out to eat with them, to the beach. She had school,. business, and then RLC to try and handle. That's alot to do and have time to do them. She was totally friendly with everyone. Maybe she wasn't thata good of a fit for the project -- but she sure to hell wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination. She had a great personality and is beautiful as anyone has ever been.

Did I say she was bad? I'll say it again. She was rather boring this time around!!!!! And I didn't spend much time watching her because of it.

I give up...facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif  

• Upvote 1