Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Esto no es cierto, el segundo idioma en España es el catalán, y de hecho en Barcelona es el idioma principal. Y estas chicas no están hablando de Rusia de todos modos, que están hablando de Ucrania (aunque no estoy seguro acerca de Polya)

Benfold, Catalán, no es segunda lengua en España. Solo se habla en Cataluña. El Inglés o francés se habla más, que el catalán.

Benfold, Catalan, is not a second language in Spain. Only spoken in Catalonia. English or French is spoken more that the Catalan

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya going to bed...

not surprised after being out all night hahahaha

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for proving my point..i dont cair if Rita and Vika were very good friends(lol..watch this apartment a lot and didnt see them being very good friends..)i dont care if Rita was brave or not(lol again) because i didnt like Rita in rlc..didnt like her hidding from cams..or she going to blank spots of cams to do things..or that she as always on bed on computer with door closed..i find her boring as hell..dont think she its an good.bad,or anything person..because i dont know her..all my likes and dislakes its from rlc and What i see.For me her personality and way of being its not good for barça apartment.

No not for this appartment, but with the former residents she was perfect, which was also the first time there has been three compatible people in there and some kind of harmony, don't recognize anything else you're saying and you don't watch alot that's for shure, she was never given a fair chance

6 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Benfold, Catalán, no es segunda lengua en España. Solo se habla en Cataluña. El Inglés o francés se habla más, que el catalán.

Benfold, Catalan, is not a second language in Spain. Only spoken in Catalonia. English or French is spoken more that the Catalan

Nop..catalan its the second more talked language in spanish..about 15,20% its the language the use..then its english and french..but i could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop..catalan su lenguaje el segundo más hablado en spanish..about 15,20% de su lenguaje la use..then su Inglés y french..but podría estar equivocado.

Ze, sí, estás equivocado.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

No not for this appartment, but with the former residents she was perfect, which was also the first time there has been three compatible people in there and some kind of harmony, don't recognize anything else you're saying and you don't watch alot that's for shure, she was never given a fair chance

I watch more than you from What iam seing..excuses..excuses..didnt see her the first time,only seen her now..so my opinion its as valid and good as your..."she as never given an fair chance"..lol..always getting excuses for the boring time she stayed in apartment..it was her studies..or that she as shy(lol)..for me she its one of the worst residents i seen in barça apartment.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I watch more than you from What iam seing..excuses..excuses..didnt see her the first time,only seen her now..so my opinion its as valid and good as your..."she as never given an fair chance"..lol..always getting excuses for the boring time she stayed in apartment..it was her studies..or that she as shy(lol)..for me she its one of the worst residents i seen in barça apartment.

That's ok you're a virgin I understand, you have no idea what to look for in a girl and only want to see pussy all the time, but for us who do she was perfect, handled life and rlc like a boss everyday, just wish she was home more often.