Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The only two problems that I got with Leora,It's her annoying ass barking dog and her schedule,of being up and about when the United States is sleeping or at work,,other than that she is perfect,,,,It's her schedule that make me not able to see more of her,so I can get to appreciate her more,from what I've seen on the weekends she is amazing,my favorite things about her are her cutie pie baby face,her walk and how she shakes that ass while she's listening to reggae music and the fact that she knows how to satisfy her many many fans.

Leora is someone I visit when I want to bask in true beauty!!

She is by a mile the most perfect example of womanhood on RLC.

How many other girls would still manage to remain so enchanting after the

length of time she has been here. OK..that's an easy question.....none!!

I hope she stays forever!!    :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's THE GODDESS, she is above mere mortal royalty.

Leora is in a real relationship not one which may be for the cameras.

Leora teases but then she actually sometimes delivers.

Leora eats food other than watermelon

Leora cleans her apartment without having to be told by Nora

Leora dresses in a hot policewomen's uniform

Leora has peformed The Creaming

Leora shows us her ballet moves

Leora bates as a result of reading Stephen Hawking

Leora can look after a pet - sort of

Leora is an artist and is technically competent

Leora keeps a journal

Leora reupholsters furniture - well she painted a table

Leora performs sexy hall walks

Leora leaves her flat in a bathrobe to make phone calls (probably  :) Daemon)

Leora wears less clothes and changes her underwear 10 times more than Kristy

I may add more if I think of any later.

But none of this matters as Leora is THE GODDESS of hot bodies. You never really know what she's going to do apart from get up very late and prepare to go to bed very early and yet spend very little time actually in her bed preferring to entertain her legion of fans.

Yes euromike of course they interacted and if you notice they merely needed to make sure Nora was not in the middle but I was pulling your leg.

Above mere mortal royalty - yes, she's on another planet!

That journal she keeps. I haven't seen that, unless you mean the writing she sometimes does on a pad, which I presumed was some kind of homework for her arts studies or something to do with her secret policewoman's annual 'fundraiser'.

Perhaps a lecture entitled, ' How to get off without letting mere mortals get away with murder'

That journal (or journals if she has a secret one as well as the one she shares with everyone around her) could that be a treasure trove of fantasy that will one day make her a rival to latter day eroticist Anais Nin?

The mind boggles as Leora does seem to have a very fertile imagination, with depths yet to be explored.

She can conjure up all kinds of images and scenarios for her bating sessions, with or without visual aids, which suggests that her erotic mind knows no bounds.

Totally naked one day, in lingerie above and below the next. She constantly keeps moving the goalposts.

There's no one formula she needs to adopt to achieve a prolonged and satisfying climax. And I'd suggest we ain't seen nothing yet - she's still discovering the limits of her own sensuality and will test the boundaries as she grows as a woman.

Too fanciful? I'll get my coat.

Wait hold your applause no need to thank me,why should I have to suffer through seeing that alone,I had to share it with ya'll,i'm not selfish I'm nice like that. :nana: :nana: :nana: :lmao: :haha:

Mike that was just wrong.......facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

why don't you people take the crap about leora to her apartment thread, this is for ilona and danaya!

He's right what next ? comments about the other apts, picture even?  I was told not to comment in the picture thread, to do it in the right thread.  Why don't you guys do the SAME PLEASE ?

Mikey, that is just wrong, just wrong! He is a keeper!

You know, I am not a stickler for technicalities. (And I am a lawyer, lol!) We here are lovers of the all girls' apartment, but we also love many other girls from other apartments. The heart wants what it wants.

My card game certainly involves people  from other apartment or from the archives, certainly not part of this forum. Also, honestly it is too unwieldly to use like 10 different threads. Then you spend half your time looking at all the threads.

In this thread, we can get the overall of the apartment girls. If people have very specific things to discuss, then I suppose they can do it in other threads.

I guess we shouldn't go deep into the other apartments here, but to talk about the general person I think is alright here.

And here are the girls picked so far for the game. If anyone wants to suggest others, please do so.

Kristy/Kami/Nora/Rita/Alisa/Coco/Milana/Carla/Adriana/Maya/Diana/Efim's girlfriend/Monica/Irma/Anna/Ilona/Danaya/Nelly/Leora/Alma/Mia/Big Red/Veronica/Beatriz/ Layla/Dasha/Suzan/Dasha's blonde guest/Dasha's current guest (?)/Zoya/Zoya's guest/Blue/Jannette/ Isabel/Carina/Nina/Kira/Lilu/Nica/Ariel/Lora.

This is in no particular order.

Let me know any others you want.

OK. legr, I get you. I know people do get carried away about other girls and that my card game may be bringing that out. I do think though that we can still talk occasionally about past girls from this apartment. I don't think you will get people to stop doing that. If we do things in 100 different threads in 13 different apartments and archives, no one will ever get to put these girls in proper perspective. Also, it will be extremely unwieldly to look and comment in 100 different threads. I know it will take away my enjoyment of this site and CC. It is like having 100 different cities in a country and no communication between all of them and no centralized government. It just doesn't make sense. I am just not OCD about this. So let's be reasonable about this.

I propose we just use common sense here, not strict rules. If you are spending an inordinate amount of  time posting about something not from this apartment , then you take it elsewhere. This is not a Court of law, we can do what makes sense and is reasonable. It is after all, our forums.

LETS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE GUYS,IF THE NEXT GIRL THAT COMES TO THIS APARTMENT IS AS PLAYFUL AND FUN-LOVING AS IRMA,K&K AND ANNA,WE MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN INTERACT WELL WITH DANAYA AND IN TURN BE MORE INTERESTING FOR US TO WATCH,LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: