Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I'd rather see body art with Poly, preferably body to body pressed up against Irma's boobies but there's a zero to nil chance of that happening. She's another Layla - stunningly good looking with a body to match her looks but as for action I think we can forget it. Poly appears a bit fed up today, I'm wondering if she's getting bored of the whole concept in the apartment? I have a feeling we might not be seeing her for much longer.

polya has someone on the outside telling her what she can and cant do a husband or a boyfriend

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

polya has someone on the outside telling her what she can and cant do a husband or a boyfriend

I'd agree with that 100% jayp and that is exactly what happened on the night she took her pink toy out of the wrapper and she bottled out from what I believed then and even more now as to an outside influence. I believe that without outside interference she could be a lot more adventurous.

Guest beaver67
Just now, happyman88 said:

I'd agree with that 100% jayp and that is exactly what happened on the night she took her pink toy out of the wrapper and she bottled out from what I believed then and even more now as to an outside influence. I believe that without outside interference she could be a lot more adventurous.

I to agree happyman- I think she has a lot of adventure in her, and would be willing to do more, but someone or some thing is holding her back- to bad

36 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I'd rather see body art with Poly, preferably body to body pressed up against Irma's boobies but there's a zero to nil chance of that happening. She's another Layla - stunningly good looking with a body to match her looks but as for action I think we can forget it. Poly appears a bit fed up today, I'm wondering if she's getting bored of the whole concept in the apartment? I have a feeling we might not be seeing her for much longer.

Probably not by RLC but by comments like yours, Imagine you moved into rlc with three guys and the best thing you had to offer was your nice ass and jerking off in best case scenario, but the only comments you saw where "can't wait until they press their cocks against each other and start fucking each other in the ass" lol

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

it is not fair to her or us to have someone doing that in this apt.maybe should have staid with this person rather than waste our time

If you notice Polya only stay topless for so long in a day then she put her top back on. It like If she stay topless for so long in a day she make this much money. BTR did say that there going to take away the viewer fee and only pay the girl for what they do in the apt. See before all the girl was get viewer fee and it was not fair. Some of the girl did nothing and made as much money as the other girl that was doing some thing. So now if a girl won't to make money in the apt then she has to earn it

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Comcast and they know I'm Super Pissed lol.   Will see what happens, probably nothing.

had Comcast and dish hate them I am using cox and they r way better and for the price I pay the internet is awesome

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Join the crowd Dreamer.  My internet speed has been 2mbps or less now for three days.  I can't even watch the free cams!  All we can do is hope someone posts a video of what happened.   Probably won't happen but we can hope.

My internet connection is so bad that it takes CC forever to go from page to page and the picture threads are extremely slow to load.   I'm so pissed at my internet provider right now lol.

Always had the feeling that usa had fantastic Internet speeds and my small country very bad speeds..but gess depends the region etc..gess my 200meg are not bad at all.Before this speed i had 10,12meg not bad even then.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does anybody else have an plaine símbole one z&l apartment?Never seen this on rlc..are they vacations?If so its the plaine the new info?Strange.

Yes new layout of the entire page. The padlocks and speakers are also renewed, and thr "new" icon.

• Upvote 2