Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Remember groupees that BTR said that Ilona got her business visa now so she can stay there as long as she likes. She runs that modeling agency. So maybe she is taking Nora position in the house and that is why she moved straight into the big room. I think Irma likes her room because of the camera angles and can open the window to let air in. I guess they don't have a/c in the apartment. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
28 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

beaver67 Don't you love waiting all day for some thing to happen. We no we going to see some thing out of Ilona & Irma most of the time but when there gone we be back on waiting all day for some thing and nothing will happen.It far and few When we get K&K OR I & A or I & I. I just keep waiting and i realized i have got all most 4 years older. Man how time can go by so slow waiting RLC you get bored out of your mind and forget the day and month just waiting on that special girl

Bonnie- you take it as it comes

Blue is doing ok for now. He going to need more stents and some surgery so we going to be in the care center for a good while. With him having two stroke the waiting don't seem to bother him but it drives me crazy but i do it for him because i love him and he would do the same for me

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

lona is concerned about herselves than taking a bath with Irma

sure is- taking selfies- they seem subdued towards each other tonight ???????