Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

i would like to thank YURI and KITEK for keeping us informed of what they say and talk about if it wasnt for you guys i wouldnt know what they are talking about so thank you YURI and KITEK.

for sure canito- if it were not for Yury & Kitek, we would be lost souls wondering around what was going on- thanks canito for bringing it up

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

beaver thats to much info.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but you read it didn't you hahahahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:-

yes I know- but the question was asked, and I am truthful- hey shit happens or should I say happened

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I still think that Ilona is doing it for show, I am sure she would freeze if one of the girls would touch her kitty.

irma has touched it but not in that way but show or no show its always fun to watch robert.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, canito said:

irma has touched it but not in that way but show or no show its always fun to watch robert.

and Ilona touched Irma's in the shower the other night

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yes , it's fun but we keep hoping for more and it'll never come.

i understand you robert but we can only hope for so much irma and ilona are like kami and kristy they will tease eachother all day and then masturbate in there rooms but i like all four so i wont complain.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

for sure canito- if it were not for Yury & Kitek, we would be lost souls wondering around what was going on- thanks canito for bringing it up

i have to give credit where it is owed and i think i owe them at least a thank you for there effort in keeping us up to date with what they are saying i bow my hats to them.

• Upvote 4