Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

20 minutes ago, canito said:

harley we know what we are seeing we just dont see the same as you do.not everyone sees nor thinks the same.you might see a sweater the color purple and other might see it blue see the difference.you might not pay for rlc cause its not worth it others might pay for rlc cause they enjoy it.see not everything is harleys world or harleys way.have you ever watched the movie scareface he had a statue that said the world is mine so i live in my world not harleys world.

Harley doesn't see anything. He only judges by what he thinks he reads. Sounds like he was on another bender as well.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

" could care less" meaning you do care... 

if you could not care less... that would mean you don't care....

given the amount complaining by the "could care less" person... and that it means that you do care... we can only ascertain a high degree of caring... hence the rampant complaining

just sayin

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, canito said:

this is not the forum to write about kami and kristy this is only for ilona,irma,polya and lola.i do like kami and kristy but this is not there thread not trying to be an asshole to know one but rules are rules if anything happends in another apt like for example nelly is masturbating i think thats okay but pages after pages i dont think the mods will like that so lets go by the rules again im not saying it to be an asshole but lets follow the thread.i hope i didnt disrespect anyone.i am one who has done this in the past and got told to follow the rules so now i do.

Agree Canito,I was one of the ones that just talked to much about k& k in this post..sorry all for that.As you sai just some post about others apartments it's ok,but last night it was too much posts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GrumpyOldRatBastard said:

" could care less" meaning you do care... 

if you could not care less... that would mean you don't care....

given the amount complaining by the "could care less" person... and that it means that you do care... we can only ascertain a high degree of caring... hence the rampant complaining

just sayin

Harley it's an nice dude,somethings crazy somethings realistic crude,somethings funny,but been in here for long months and he always been the same dude.Fuc&& Trump..let's vote Harley for president!

• Upvote 1

Don't know if you guys agree..but probability four girls in barca apartment isn't the best thing..I mean..probably just an natural thing but..more than an group of four girls having some fun time togheter..it seems two pairs of girls in each side having fun togheter and sometimes all get togheter..guess three girls work better.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if you guys agree..but probability four girls in barca apartment isn't the best thing..I mean..probably just an natural thing but..more than an group of four girls having some fun time togheter..it seems two pairs of girls in each side having fun togheter and sometimes all get togheter..guess three girls work better.

that there are four girls are only in the overlap period, it tends only to last about a week. There have been many discussions whether there should be two or three, if they should be a month (as it was last year) or longer. Now we have a middle ground with wood that is from about one to three months