Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's what I saw this morning.

thanks DES

do you know if Irma went back out again ??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yeah, she went out at around 15.15 dressed as before in shorts and top with her red handbag and not for the beach by the look of her

thanks happyman

Guest beaver67

seems things are progressing today- hector got a bj, desiree bated, and marsha bating now- not a bad start, and still a lot of time left for more to come-hahahahaha- oh didn't Kami bate to ?????

33 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- did I read right, that you said that Irma & Polya were talking earlier, and everything seemed to be ok between them ?????

Hep..and also seen Irma and Lola talking also ok in the kitchen this morning I think.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep..and also seen Irma and Lola talking also ok in the kitchen this morning I think.

good to hear- thanks Ze

my own opinion is that Irma having boyfriend problems- just my take

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Looks like this apartment has become one big boredom pit since Lola arrived!

It is very strange..how can everything change so dramatically in an few hours!?I mean I don't remember good but think right before the Lola arriving and the maintenance all three girls were talking,being togheter sometimes for long time,and usually the bedrooms doors were open..then Lola arrives..maintenance happens and..two girls in one place.other two in another..doors closed..all this big changes in an question of hours..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

good to hear- thanks Ze

my own opinion is that Irma having boyfriend problems- just my take

She was talking just fine with Lola,some smiles from both sides etc,so seems nothing to do with Lola,polya also think get along ok with Irma,llona think also they are ok and not angry or nothing..so it's strange to see this from Irma,Specialy she now almost always closes her bedroom door..and she don't have fun with the others also..hope if it's something personal  things resolves nice,I mean think all they like Irma want her smiling and being funny,really don't want her to leave being as sad as it is.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was talking just fine with Lola,some smiles from both sides etc,so seems nothing to do with Lola,polya also think get along ok with Irma,llona think also they are ok and not angry or nothing..so it's strange to see this from Irma,Specialy she now almost always closes her bedroom door..and she don't have fun with the others also..hope if it's something personal  things resolves nice,I mean think all they like Irma want her smiling and being funny,really don't want her to leave being as sad as it is.

Ze, I think it is personal plus leaving, the way she has been acting the past couple of days is just not Irma

From what I've seen of the body language between Irma and Lola, it bodes well. Lola appears to be a moody type but if Irma gets back on form she could change anyone. Lola doesn't look unlike Anna so could lightening strike twice? It would be nice to think so but first she'll need to get kitty back up and well again before things could progress I would think. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 2