Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey beaver buddy,,I think you need to take your glasses of if you think that any of these 2 ladies are natural beauties lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

e8516a00d2f9f12e2da17dd9735dcc11.jpg

Sorry about that beaver,,,,I guess you do have 20/20 vision lol,,,,in my OPINION,,,,these ladies are not good looking at all.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You guys realize that most of us are wishing the return of I&I and we seen how great they get along,how fun the house it's with them but...at one moment..could be in one month,or two..or less..both will leave rlc...and we will have the usual girls like this ones..usually the apartment it's more boring..less entertaining..with lucky we can get an amazing new girl...but not very usual..or return of Dana or Anna..

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ilona is 28 and soon to be 29

Wow,,,,,that is one hot Milf,,,,she is the kinda cougar that Mikey needs in his life to take care of him and buy him a sports car and a big nice mansion.

tumblr_lv8bl7HZLV1r6rpypo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

polya just brought out the vibe and washed it so who don't believe me about the garauge deal now

Polya boyfriend most certain it's in Barcelona an not far them..no way to know for sure,but they must meet a lot.