Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

ETA 17:34 ;-)

Noldus- you are saying that Irma & Ilona are do back to Barcelona at 17:34 tonight right ???????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Getting back to the girls coming home tonight ...... Ilona did post what noldus said.  So I guess we can assume she means a flight back to Barcelona but who knows.

I did see where someone said they are in India but I do not see that anywhere in her posts.  Only that she is recruiting for India and Singapore on the same date but then she is recruiting also for China, Italy, Dubai and Spain to name a few.   

As for her location - it is very hard to ever determine where she really is.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
24 minutes ago, albacore said:

Getting back to the girls coming home tonight ...... Ilona did post what noldus said.  So I guess we can assume she means a flight back to Barcelona but who knows.

I did see where someone said they are in India but I do not see that anywhere in her posts.  Only that she is recruiting for India and Singapore on the same date but then she is recruiting also for China, Italy, Dubai and Spain to name a few.   

As for her location - it is very hard to ever determine where she really is.

albacore- was Irma with her- did she say ??????

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

17:00: Polya is home... (but not the girls we are waiting for...)

She seems to be in a hurry, have started doing makeup with the same,after a quick shower

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She seems to be in a hurry, have started doing makeup with the same,after a quick shower

Not an fan of this type of rlc girls,I mean an girl that have boyfriend probably near her..she it's always limiting the stuff she does,going out probably to meet him,and just don't seem as focused in rlc and the apartment as she should be..just the same as vika..of course it's my opinion maybe others like a lot her and think just the opposite.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Not an fan of this type of rlc girls,I mean an girl that have boyfriend probably near her..she it's always limiting the stuff she does,going out probably to meet him,and just don't seem as focused in rlc and the apartment as she should be..just the same as vika..of course it's my opinion maybe others like a lot her and think just the opposite.

i agree...As of right now however, it seems strange to see girls in the apartment!?!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

i agree...As of right now however, it seems strange to see girls in the apartment!?!

Hehe well depends..We just had Irma and llona that stayed lots of hours in the house and most of us had an good time watching them.All I can say it's when Lola leaves in some days don't gona miss her a bit..same about polya..now Irma and llona better don't think about them leaving lol

• Upvote 1

Don't know if you guys think the same or not..but watching this days Lola and polya one thing comes clear..chemistry between the girls it's very very important..they still do some things..like exercises etc..but 90% of the time alone..they just don't do a lot of things togheter..worst sometimes they even seem not very nice to witch other..gess all that's gets reflected in the mood of the house.

• Upvote 1