Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Best dance for now :-)

maybe more to come- let's wait and see:rolleyes:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

This is sounding like a bunch of analysis at a sporting event.:biggrin:

as in color commentators hahahahahaha

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It is Des, it's all but a game ...

".....and as they swing round Tattenham corner and make their way up the straight the little mousy blonde filly is making the running but is starting to pant heavily; now the dark haired lithesome little filly is coming to her and the old black haired mare is flagging at the rear showing no interest to race today; but now the tall willowy blonde is coming on strong up the middle of the track and is all over the two front runners. Yes they're all as one as they cross the finishing line and collapse in a heap exhausted, bathed in sweat, clutching each other and moaning gently. The vet is standing by but I don't think he will be needed, I can see now they all have a satisfied smile on their faces. Yes the judge has called a dead heat. What a fillies race that turned out to be...."

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

It is Des, it's all but a game ...

".....and as they swing round Tattenham corner and make their way up the straight the little mousy blonde filly is making the running but is starting to pant heavily; now the dark haired lithesome little filly is coming to her and the old black haired mare is flagging at the rear showing no interest to race today; but now the tall willowy blonde is coming on strong up the middle of the track and is all over the two front runners. Yes they're all as one as they cross the finishing line and collapse in a heap exhausted, bathed in sweat, clutching each other and moaning gently. The vet is standing by but I don't think he will be needed, I can see now they all have a satisfied smile on their faces. Yes the judge has called a dead heat. What a fillies race that turned out to be...."

great commentating  happyman:biggrin:

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Hehe.ok then I want an video resuming of all best gameplays and goals..bet that llona and that Irma play most at offense...mmmm..in the end no loses..only wins..to we all!!!