Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Kamila and kristy's apt. won't be different than Danaya and Ilona's.  They are not even a couple, they have their own room and it seems they have downed in their show of affection.  So I'll stay here untill one goes.

I just logged in Did you see Ilona leave ?

Yes Leg, I sure did. She lugged that heavy ass suitcase downstairs again by herself. She made sure to close Danaya's door first though. Looked in the door to see if she was sleeping, and smiled. Sat on the couch waiting for the  taxi. Then off off and away with TWA.

Wenn man Danaya so am Tablet beobachte, sieht man manchmal das sie schreibt. So wie es aussieht sieht es dieser seite hier ähnlich. Also seid lieb hier. Man muss damit rechnen das sie hier unter uns weilt.  Liebe Danaya. Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

Oui, je la vois devant son miroir à se maquiller. J'espère qu'elle ne sera pas seule trop longtemps et que 2 autres filles viendront dans la maison dans les jours qui viennent donner de la vie, de l'ambiance et de l'amitié peut être.. Nous l'espérons tous!