Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

21 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I think Irma and Ilona did a early massage because there going out tonight. Also last night Irma left with a black tank top on and when she come back she had on a men white tank top like the old men wear on and she was caring her black tank top in her hand and she does not own a tank top like that. The guy she was seeing is i small guy by the size of the tank top

Hope you totally wrong..what I always liked in Irma it was how she was committed to rlc and their clients..she always knews her job was being in the apartment a lot,entertain viewers,have an nice time doing it..NOW..if she starts going out every night for 6,8hours to do things I just don't cair(because it wasn't on rlc cams)and she left the apartment empt..that sucks..hope Irma doesn't changes...she already less around the house doing things etc..and more on bedroom on phone..lets see what she and llona does today and next days..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well,maybe next days a new girl will come Noldus,Irma sadly probably isn't staying for a lot longer so maybe then that will happen.

not sure Ze- if Irma leaves in 9 days when her 2nd month is up maybe, otherwise don't think so- just a thought

22 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

not sure Ze- if Irma leaves in 9 days when her 2nd month is up maybe, otherwise don't think so- just a thought

Beaver do you think it's possible that Irma contract it's three months?And maybe llona also the same?Even with some of the beaviours changes from both they still are(in my opinion)two of the best girls in rlc so would like a lot if both stayed the full three months.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lola will be picked up at 19,00 I think, she is leaving now

Lola gone 19:05

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well mix feelings about her,didn't liked her neither disliked her,as an ok girl,didn't as mean to any girl so that as nice,and she as also nice to think all girls,so positive presence in rlc,goodbye Lola,all the best.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Beaver do you think it's possible that Irma contract it's three months?And maybe llona also the same?Even with some of the beaviours changes from both they still are(in my opinion)two of the best girls in rlc so would like a lot if both stayed the full three months.

I sure hope so Ze- that would be nice, and don't know about Ilona. yes they usually keep the apartment hopping- let's see what happens now that Lola just left

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

did she say good bye to I & I ??????? and see Polya helping her

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

19;05: Lola is history - she has left the apartment

Lola was in to Irma to say goodbye. Irma did not rise from the bed.

Ilona was asleep and Lola was not back her. May indicate that they will continue to have contact?