Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well i no that the people that work on the camera do work at this time of the night so this is the only thing i can come up with Also if you noticed The last time it went UM it was around this time of the night and Irma and Ilona just walk out the door so my They could have not done what they wanted to at that time and now they are there doing what ever now

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Just a thought. My be Irma not sure about Ilona but i think they might was going to stay out longer but they got a call a had to come back to the apt. Why would Irma wear a bathing suit and take her beach stuff with her just to go get groceries. I think Irma was going to stay gone over night then go to the beach the next day and Ilona was not going with her she was coming back home. Also why would both girl take your phone charger just to get groceries. All this thing tell me they was not coming back no time soon. So by them coming back so soon it make you think some one was coming to the apt

More or less agree,maybe someone are seeing the same empty apartments as us..and doesn't like it a lot...empty houses means less views for rlc..well it's just my gess,as good as anyone else.

Just now, Bonnie said:

Hello stranger. On the 9 of this month she has been there 2 month. She been acting like she my be leaving at that time.

Thanks Bonnie, your a sweety --Im glad to be back finally from vacation.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well how much longer does Irma have there?

hi dreamer, hope you had a great trip

she is due to leave arounf the 10th, unless she stays for a 3rd month- no one knows for sure yet

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

hi dreamer, hope you had a great trip

she is due to leave arounf the 10th, unless she stays for a 3rd month- no one knows for sure yet

Thanks Beaver --- it was fun -- ,my 1st trip to Greece. Hope not the last too lol.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks Beaver --- it was fun -- ,my 1st trip to Greece. Hope not the last too lol.

just sent you a PM dreamer