Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

all in all I think it was a busy day for all of us- Zoya is back, M & S quickie BJ w/mom in bedroom, really nice party in Brac 2, attended by Brac 1- lots of dancing, groping, and some kissing, N & K had some intense sex and some bates thanks to Stesha, Irma & Polya ( yes folks- in plain view, and no covers), not a bad day at all- let's see what tomorrow brings

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

polya pull out her toy to insert it in her pussy pushing it in and out has she was moaning with pleasure. okay in the other room Irma was finger  herself with pleasure as we witness it all and the night was over so was the fun.         sorry guy's I just could not help myself  lol

• Upvote 2

Well i got home only in time to see the party with all 6 girls -- that was so fun to see. --- I did predict that nothing would happen with the girls together tho lol. -- Enjoyed the little shower/bath with Polya and Irma tho. -- Again very predictable with no sex except a little hen- pexk kiss here and there haha.  ----  I was jus happy and pleased to see what happen when Polya and Irma went to bed lol. Polya really surprised me how she let go and had fun with her toy -- jus like Irma did. ---- Was a great night all around i think. --- Dont think there will ever be sex between the girls --- it's still hott to see how turned on they are alone yummy!!!!! ---- Oh i did win 100 bucks from my best friedn lol. -- He bet me the girls would have sex with each other. -- I told him i thought there was no way possible. ## At least Ilona did spend the night with the other 3 new girls. ----- Great night for damn sure!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

polya pull out her toy to insert it in her pussy pushing it in and out has she was moaning with pleasure. okay in the other room Irma was finger  herself with pleasure as we witness it all and the night was over so was the fun.         sorry guy's I just could not help myself  lol

it was fantastic mike- and she took the whole thing- and it is the same as Ilona- 7-8 inches, sure hope she does this more often, what a pleasure to see

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well i got home only in time to see the party with all 6 girls -- that was so fun to see. --- I did predict that nothing would happen with the girls together tho lol. -- Enjoyed the little shower/bath with Polya and Irma tho. -- Again very predictable with no sex except a little hen- pexk kiss here and there haha.  ----  I was jus happy and pleased to see what happen when Polya and Irma went to bed lol. Polya really surprised me how she let go and had fun with her toy -- jus like Irma did. ---- Was a great night all around i think. --- Dont think there will ever be sex between the girls --- it's still hott to see how turned on they are alone yummy!!!!! ---- Oh i did win 100 bucks from my best friedn lol. -- He bet me the girls would have sex with each other. -- I told him i thought there was no way possible. ## At least Ilona did spend the night with the other 3 new girls. ----- Great night for damn sure!!!!!!

and then some dreamer, glad you got to see it

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

it was fantastic mike- and she took the whole thing- and it is the same as Ilona- 7-8 inches, sure hope she does this more often, what a pleasure to see

Lol guyssss!!!!

Guest beaver67

Lol guyssss!!!!

Lol guyssss!!!!

hey dreamer- are we still good ??????

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

We are still good Beaver lol. Even when we dont always agree -- i NEVER hold that against a real friend buddy. Ive jus been gone and busy getting back to work again.

understand I know you are busy catching up with business etc, and what is it we don't agree on ??? you can PM if you want

hey I do have a question for you- did you get to drink any OUSo- tastes like licorice -- while in Germany- some friends of mine brought me back 2 bottles- OMG- I went crazy HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA