Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Danaya never closes her door, why is it closed now ?  And did Adele go out we can't see her in the thumbnails, she was all dressed up, did she become shy all of a sudden ?

Dayana's door is open. She lies in bed on ipad. Adele went out 15 minutes ago

Danaya's door is wide open,,,,you need to stop going by the thumbnails,because when you do you always end up saying the wrong things here,,,better to ask first instead of saying what you think you saw. This usually leads to people thinking the wrong things. :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao:

Danaya never closes her door, why is it closed now ?  And did Adele go out we can't see her in the thumbnails, she was all dressed up, did she become shy all of a sudden ?

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: Quiero hacer el deporte nacional español a esta hora de la tarde ( siesta ) pero no puedo y es por eso que agradeceria la ayuda de ustedes para que me aconsejen que tipo de somnifero debo tomar, en un principio pense en un Dasha-Demid, Carina-Sabrina, Masha-Sasha, o tal vez un Chloe-Josua, no se, no se, pero creo que me tomare un Kamila-Kristy, este creo que hara efecto rapidamente, buenas tardes a todos, despues de la siesta si esto sigue igual pues nada, media vuelta y a seguir durmiendo o mejor me voy con los colegas a tomar cervezas, esta estafa esta llegando a un limite que no se puede permitir.BOICOT A ESTOS HIJOS DE PUTA.

I have to admit, that made me laugh.

So, we have a new girl, Adele. Looks pretty good. I see she is out now. She has a look on her face that says I am a little sassy. Interesting. We could always use another Kristy!

so KandK is not what you were expecting ?  You should have stayed here, you dirty old man  (Joke)  Hahaha