Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well about 2 week ago we went 6 day before Irma & Ilona use there toy & Ilona did her under the Cover. Now that Polya has done her show will it be another 6 day before we see some thing again. Yes i like to see the girls use there toy but to go 6 or 7 day is a long wait. It is clear that Ilona is back the way she was and you can see that Ilona and Irma are not as close as they were. Used to when Ilona & Irma both needed to take a shower they would take one together but that even changed.. Irma, Ilona Elisa, Anna & Danaya has spoiled us. Now when i watch Megan,Amy & Lola and i have to remember this is how the girls apt was for a very long time and i need to get back into that mindset because it my be a long before we see these kind of girls

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya beginning to itch a little on her pussy

she needs to close her door if she wants to do anything hahahaha

13 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

The only times that i have seen her use her toy is when she has a lot of wines or a couple of beers or mix drinks. Also she like to lay her hand down there not moving it any

You didn't see her yesteday afternoon ?

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

19:50: Polya went out with-out make-up. 

damn you beat me to it- maybe a shopping trip ???????

Well gona say an comment about this apartment..but if fits exactly the same to the other girl apartments also..think this girls are tired in front of cams a lot more..mostly because they are out a lot more..say wathever you want but right now this two girl barca apartment don't "make" one good old barca house..Irma it's maybe bored of cams so she it's a lot out..polya no need to say anything..and llona..well she comeback to her usual thing..bed and iPad and less more.Hope in near future all this girls go and new girls come to their places..and with preference that they don't bother with cams etc..to many Amy's I seen in rlc..well that's just what I thinking,agree nice,don't agree I respect but don't cair,really hope some more in rlc say more what they are seing and what they think,I mean read the time they leave,they bath,eat it's nice,but also nice to see all sorth of opinions.

• Upvote 1