Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

So you just move in in a new house, and within a few hours, you jump in the bathtub with your new roommate. These girls must all know each other pretty well before coming in the house...

RLC gives these girls instructions and that's good for us. that's all.

I really like this all girl appartement

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Legr you dog you! Hahaha!!

Yeah, glad I am back here. Adele looooks gooood!

Guys, let's not jump the gun though. They are getting to know each other. Let's not expect quivering flesh intermingling quite yet!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to laugh at my saying this as any of you reading my posts last night about K & K must see the humor.

Good to see this Mr1010 back :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

We should not only give them time but also quit demanding anything from these ladies period,,,be like Paul Blart Mall security,observe and report!!!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

Legr you dog you! Hahaha!!

Yeah, glad I am back here. Adele looooks gooood!

Guys, let's not jump the gun though. They are getting to know each other. Let's not expect quivering flesh intermingling quite yet!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to laugh at my saying this as any of you reading my posts last night about K & K must see the humor.

Wherever there's a naked girl,,we can always count on Phantom to be there to catch it,,,thank you too Phantomcapsnet,,You're the Man!!!

Sometime i fail.

2 hours ago, when kamilla has came back from her outside evening she has left her bedroom to go to the bathroom just to change very quickly her panties in front of the camera. Their appartment is huge with lots of cam so the time to realize she was in the bathroom and the time to my browser load this cam, she had already left. The thumbnail picture let me tihnk this that was probably nice

Hey guys, more important. SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Who are people picking? I have the Carolina Panthers by two touchdowns. Cam Newton is just too good and Peyton is fading.

Let's hear your pics, guys!

Beginning to wonder if you'd be around this afternoon..  Don't really watch sports. But I'll go with the Panthers.

I had the exact same problems too,,,the apartment is just too damn big,,,and when Kamila or Kristy are just constantly walking from room to room.,it's extremely difficult to keep up with them :lmao: :lmao:

Sometime i fail.

2 hours ago, when kamilla has came back from her outside evening she has left her bedroom to go to the bathroom just to change very quickly her panties in front of the camera. Their appartment is huge with lots of cam so the time to realize she was in the bathroom and the time to my browser load this cam, she had already left. The thumbnail picture let me tihnk this that was probably nice

DES, my friend. Yeah, I go to sleep and wake up late. And getting ready to have company over for Super Bowl.

Didn't know you missed me, pal?

Feeling better today. No anuerisms today! Like the new girl, Adele.

I am also now reminding myself now, 14 apartments!!!! Not just K & K or all girls.

Last night I "tuned in" on Nina and Kira and I think Kira (the one who changes her hair color all the time) was crying her eyes out to Nina, Nina comforting her. I bet Nina will make her feel better, she is the best at giving to a girl!

Also, saw Efim and his gf (what is her name and give them an apartment) fucking in living room in Nelly's last night.